Thursday, December 6, 2007

Soy Candles

Every time we have get together party with my friends i ended the day with smelly kitchen because of so much food that i cooked. No matter how i spray the air freshener but still the stinky odor will remain inside the kitchen even though we also have exhaust fan. So i came up with an idea to put candles in the kitchen soon as my friends gets in the house so they won't smell the mixed odor of food that i prepared for them. But seems like the candles that i used to have does not work that good. Still i can smell the disgusting odor. I bought different kinds of candle brands that i saw in television commercial and promised to trap the odor and release good and very smell, but i think it's still not working for me. Until i end up searching on this good aroma smell of Soy Candles that can replace the very unpleasant smell of my kitchen every time i cook something. I would want something like this, not just temporarily trap the bad smell but will totally replace the smell from bad to good with it's aroma. And i'm sure this would be a perfect Christmas to my friends since they also have same problem as mine.

No comments: