Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Goofing on the Camera

These photos was taken the other night while i was mocking my husband. I used to do that to him because i like it when i mock him he just laugh at me and hugs me tight instead of getting mad. Oh i just love my hubby so much. I didn't really expect that he will take a picture of me with these positions. Just take a look and i'm sure it will paint smile on your face. He said that this would be the first remembrance since my tummy isn't that big yet. My tummy here is only six weeks.

4 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

lovely shots Darl. di pa man mailhan imong tiyan. akoa perti na jud dakoa kay hapit naman mobotohay, lol! enjoy ur pregnancy!

Just Mhe said...

WOW! That sure an beautiful blessings!

Can't wait to get pregnant again, lol.

Jerla Oh lalala said...

musta ang buntit? heheh agi lng ko dai

jennyr said...

dali ra ba na modaku...nice gyud take pictures monthly! exciting!