Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Getaway Vacation

In the family, i am the one who is adventurer, likes to explore from one place to another. I love to travel and good thing i found a perfect man that likes to travel like i do. Hubby asked me one time that if i were given the chance to tour, where would i want to be and why? I said of course i want to be Europe because of the well known Paris which they call it City of Love. And there's one more place that i am looking forward to go to, Dubai. I have heard so many good things about Dubai that the place is very fascinating despite of the opposite things that i heard before when i was young. Some of my friends who have been there already told me that Dubai is very beautiful place to go to. The job opportunities are everywhere and there are a lot of tourists that's keep going to Dubai just to see the beauty of it with their naked eyes.

And their dubai hotel apartment is very affordable and very good in service. The tourists can also have their self catering apartment in dubai which is very convenient for some of the tourists that would like to have more privacy while having their vacation in there. Dubai also has Villas Dubai where some people can tour and see the beautiful and very calming environment. So if you're planning to go somewhere why don't you get wild and visit Dubai so you will see how beautiful the place is. Don't you love to see better place than the usual sight seeing that you always see everyday when you go to work? Common! Take a break, indulge yourself and enjoy the cool bedroom they ready for you. And if you are stressed and exhausted, wouldn't it be so perfect for you to soak your tired body at the pool that is waiting for you at the apartment? Well, you better think about it because i myself cannot wait to get there soon, especially now that i want to escape from this not so likable weather here where i live. I want to go out and have fun and explore the place i've never been to yet. And of course i will bring along my family so that we will all enjoy the hot vacation and can get away from this extreme climate we have here. I am now imagining myself relaxing with my family and enjoying the vacation.

No comments: