Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Son Went To Shopping

Good morning friends! How are you all this weekend? Hope all is well with you and you are enjoying your weekend being with your family. Yesterday, we finally got everything for Christmas. I bought some stuffs for my family and for myself. And our son got hooked his eyes up to the toys of course, he doesn't want to leave the mall if we're not gonna buy him a toy so we did even though we already have some toy for him for Christmas, just to stop him from whining and crying we bought the toy that he wanted. He was really happy when he finally got the toy and he acted like he's our guide in the store. He kept telling us where to go lol! Anyway, we had fun last night, we were able to take a break from our daily routines. Here's some pictures of my son while we were in the store.




He insisted to hold the bag of his toy because he said it's his toy and it's not daddy's or mommy's lol! He did enjoy our malling last night. I felt bad because we are not going to the mall as often like we used to before summertime. I just don't want to go outside when it's winter, sometimes it cracks me up. But good thing i had fun last night taking pictures of my son while he was playing with some other kids at the mall. I will post some other pictures of his in my other site.

4 comments:

Nance said...

Lol, darl,
He sounds like my boy when he was little ... they have to carry the bag where their toy is!
Have a nice day

Unknown said...

Wow ha big boy na jud kaau imoha tisoy na anak Darls.

Mura pud akoa anak niligid dayon nitago pagka saturday nag shopping me, lol.

jennyr said...

kacute sa imong bugoy murag korek! perti diay shopping2! di pa gyud ipagunit ang bag...lol!

Anonymous said...

hala ka. ayaw paanara hehe basin lupigan ka ug shopping! :)