Thursday, December 13, 2007

Addicted To Blogging

69%

I never thought i could be a famous blogger, lol! yeah this is what the test said that i am going to be a famous blogger. Before i even know this blogging world i am always bored doing nothing but since i am hooked to his blogging thing i am more now occupied during my idle moments. I love blogging, through this, i made a lot of friends some are not so nice but most of them are true friends that i treasure. So how about you Jenny, Recel, In-n, Ivy and Anne, can you do the favor for me? Please do this tag alright?

3 comments:

Raquel said...

69% lang ba. I think sakin 99%. *wink*

Bodacious Blog for you.

""rarejonRez"" said...

ah todo na to darl! i've done this test na sauna pero sa blogthingd and i got 65%. now i'll do this again for u! hehe.. will let u know if i am done. hmmm basin karon 101% na noh? yaaay! saon nalang.. wa ra bay rehab para sa blog addicts! woooooh!

jennyr said...

hmmm...i forgot my result back then kse i did this long time ago but i'd be happy to do it again for you darls! I'll have this at my Hobbies and Such...thanks a lot Darls!