Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Forgive Me Friends

Good day people! How's your Tuesday so far? Hope all is well and have a great day. As usual for all the bloggers, here we are again back to daily routine which is doing the blogging and hopping from one site to the other. I just want to take this opportunity to ask an apology to all my friends who's been tagging me but i wasn't able to do the tags you passed because of so many tags and i couldn't remember who's tagging me anymore. But if i remember those tags, i will surely do it. I hope you do understand and i am hoping as well that you can relate especially those mother bloggers like me.

Anyway, i was bored lastnight so i decided to make a scrap of my own. I would say that this is the very first time i made my own scrapping from freebies. I do the scrapping long time ago but it's all pre-made. But this one below was made by me and i put all the elements on it and i thought of sharing it to my friends for you to see the work i did. So guys hope you will like the scrap i made. It's not that fancy though but for me it's a job accomplished.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

That is a very beautiful scrap you made Dar. I like the picture too because its really classic hehehe..GOOD JOB!

HartofDixie said...

Lingaw mo tan-awon diri kinsa man gagitik ninyo hehehe...
Hope you're feeling better now Darlz.
Lovely scrap!

""rarejonRez"" said...

hala darl, nice man lagi kaayo ka mo-scrap! hehehe... panakod dha bi!

musta naman?