Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm Still Sick

Good morning friends, my fellow bloggers! How are you all this morning? Hope you have a pretty good day. I am still sick today but i can still handle myself well though so no worries. I still have colds and a slight fever but i am a little better even though not totally well. It's freezing outside this morning, i and my son were supposed to go to my Filipina friend because her family had just arrived last night from Philippines but since i am sick, i would rather not go. I'll just wait for her to call me to see if there's something for me lol! My mom sent her husband a package for me, it's the dried fish and anchovies, but i am not sure if he did got it or not, hope he did.

Anyway, i wanna thank you to all my friends who left a warm thoughts and concerns. I really appreciate it guys. May you have a great day today and will receive a bountiful blessings this Tuesday morning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww may sakit ka?? Sis I'm so sorry at hindi kita napuntahan sa bday party ng hubby mo at ginabi kami sa Gateway kakahintay ng flight ng tito ni Jay. Sorry talaga ha!

Anonymous said...

Aww get well soon! Xxxxx

jennyr said...

uyyy nagkasakit diay ka diha Darlz! sus lisud gyud ning winter season kay dali ra ta magtakod2...anyways just get plenty of rest and drink plenty of water...pretty soon you'll be up and going again! U take care always ha...