Thursday, December 6, 2007

Grown Up Christmas Wish

I got tagged by dae Lolli again about Christmas wish, so nice of her that she's keep tagging me lately. thank you so much dae Lolli and here's my Christmas wish!

1. A bountiful of blessings so i can share it to my family and friends and to those people who needs my help.
2. A good health to all my family, friends and people who got sick.
3. And when it comes to material things, i wish to have a laptop and digital camera Pro this year lol! ( even though i already have car from hubby).
4. I am also wishing that i will see more progress on this paid blogging so i will be able to help my family back home financially.
5. I am wishing for a little girl and hopefully it will be soon.

Now i am tagging Recel, In-in, Ivy, Anne, Shabem and Jenny.

3 comments:

HartofDixie said...

Salamat ani Darlz! Medyo na busy ko this week daghan lakaw. Preparing mga kinahanglanon for Christmas pod!
It's been slow man pod sa PPP kawalang gana usahay. So naka spend time pod ko sa akong gamay.
TFS!

jennyr said...

hey girl...thanks for this tag! great wishes u have! So sweet and generous of you...and I am hoping you'll get all ur wishes!!! *wink*

""rarejonRez"" said...

cge darl, ako ni buhaton karon. nabuhat na naku ang blog reading level diri sa domain. hehe... ang sa bravejournal error pa japon.