Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Survey, Survey From Bulletin

Here's another tag that i got from bulletin. I find it very silly and yet fun to answer these questions that's why i decided to post it here. And to those fellow bloggers that are interested to do this tag, feel free to grab this survey.

1. Any plans for Friday night?
~ probably go to my friend's daughter's birthday
2. Where did you go a while ago?
~ Just here inside the house
3. Things you bought today?
~ None
4. Last gift you received?
~ Video camcorder
5. Who gave you that?
~ Hubby
6. What made you sad today?
~ I don't feel good
7. What can make you happy?
~ To see my family happy
8. Beauty is:
~ Me hahahaha thick fez lol!
9. Describe your key chain:
~ It has small flashlight in it and have a little decoration
10.Where do you keep your change?
~ In my purse
11. Are you happy with your life?
~ Yeah 100 percent
12. What are you thinking now?
~ To get more offers in ppp lol!
13. People you trust the most?
~ My Family and selected friends
14. What day is it today?
~ Tuesday
15. What are you going to do after this?
~ Watch my TFC shows

No comments: