Thursday, December 13, 2007

Music Lover


Yeah i really love romantic music especially if the lyrics is so meaningful and full of love. Who doesn't want romantic love music anyway? I grew up loving the soft and has soothing melody to the song. I love singing and they said that i can sing, of course everybody can sing lol! But for me music can inspire life. It makes me feel good whenever i hear music that i love to listen. So i guess i am not the only one who loves music right? I wanna know what type of music that these girls love to listen. Please girls do this tag..... Jenny, Ivy, Anne, In-in, Vicky, Marie, Recel, Shabem, and Janine.

5 comments:

HartofDixie said...

Cool i grab nako ni Darlz ha!Post nako sa ako bravejournal taod1x..

""rarejonRez"" said...

ah kini ra man diay!!! bisan pa piyongan darl kabalo na ko kung unsa nga type sa music ako gusto! lol but i'll take this test to see if it matches! hehe...

jennyr said...

very romantic diay ka darls...nah! ako sad ra ba hilig gyud og love songs lalo na nung teenage yrs, ahihihi! pero variety nuon gyud ko...cge daw check nko akong result...thanks ha! Will post this at my Wandering Thoughts Thanks kaayo!!!

Anonymous said...

Ay ganahan ko ani nga tag ako ni igrab Darl. Naa pod ko tag nimo Darl click my name lang. Salamat.

Merydith said...

Salamat sa tag Darl will try to do it soon.