Friday, December 21, 2007

Bonding With My Precious One

The other night i was able to play with my son and we did had fun. He's very talkative and sometimes what he says can amuse me. He's so cute when sometimes copy me speaking my language. He's a very good imitator indeed, all kids are aren't they? He got so excited one time and he hurt me so i screamed "AGAY" which means i got hurt. Then he comforted me and said, "sorry mom. Mommy hurt agay? kiss baby please?" lol! He's so cute when he says that to me. Or sometimes if i talk to my friend over the phone he also copy me before i say goodbye to my friend whom i talk to on the phone by saying "Ok, sige byebye" hahaha my cute son. Then he'll ask me later on, "who is that mom? Sige?" hahahaha isn't he silly boy? But for me he's such a wonderful boy he always makes me smile all the time. Anyway, here are some photos i took during our playtime.








10 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

yeah makalingaw jud ang mga bata. these lovely photos of u and ur son. is he excited to be a big brother? i bet he is. happy friday!

jennyr said...

kids love bonding time! pagmagsinakitanay na moingon nko that's enough bonding time,wahahaha! ako ra gud kantsawan! kalami sa inyong mga ngisi oi! mura lang mog igsoon darls bah...bata kaau ka tan-awon! taasa man diay sa imong hair oi! Wa pako kita ba nga wala nimo gipugot...picture daw darls ala nakatali?hehehehe! anyways, agi2 lang ko...nakalugar pod tawon!

mjsterling said...

ka sweet sa mag ina oi, hmmm ana gyud ni sila mga bata no kay usahay KSP ahehehe bitaw oi gusto gyud ana nila na always ang attention sa mama naa s aila..niways pretty kaayo ka mamu darl si MD pud cute ayo lami kumuton ...mamu darl i have something for you please ko click diri

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j111/akoaygwapa/xmascard5copy.jpg

Merydith said...

Madaghan na jud mo diha hapit pohon, pohon...The more the merrier.

Unknown said...

Great photos and sure you two always have a lovely time together especially when the little one will finally born!

Merry Christmas to the whole family!

Anonymous said...

aha ka-bibo ninyo darl oi~ kamo palang gani duha! na madugangan na na, mas merrier jud! kami si triz ra pa isa pero kung mangatawa mi, ang buhakhak abot sa silingan. well, naa man mi sa squatter's area pud gud so tapad ra balay sa silingan! lol aguy, bigat man tan-awon si MD darl, imong tummy maipit! hehe... gamay pa man no?

Anonymous said...

Hi Darlene. Thanks for the visit. ka ute sa imong anak. I read another one is coming? hehe. congrats in advance.

marie said...

This is a lovely sight-mommy and baby bondin:)

Unknown said...

wow! he's so cute! he looks after you!

merry xmas from korea

Unknown said...

sorry sis i ruined your linker...pareho kasi yong link na nailagay ko naging dalawa yong idealpinkrose2. pakialis na lang yong isa sis...

i added na nga pala yours to my other blogs!

thanks a lot!