Thursday, December 6, 2007

Interpersonal Intelligence

Your Interpersonal Intelligence Score: 83%

Your Interpersonal Intelligence is Very High

You go beyond being a "people person." Connecting with people is the most important thing in your life.
You're empathetic, friendly, and outgoing. You are the kind of friend people dream of having.
Your interpersonal intelligence is a gift. And you use it well.


What can i say? I just took the test and this is the result came out. I guess it's all true, i am friendly and outgoing. I can easily adjust myself to whom i hang around with. I can read people's mind very easy and mostly my first impression is pretty much true. So what do you think of me guys? Please let me know your first impression of me. Common, don't be scared to leave your thoughts, i won't bite you lol!

2 comments:

tx sweetie said...

ty sa tag Darl.ako na birahon ron human kog post ani. first impression naku nimo abi ko strikta ka ug ang mga batig nawng prehas naku d nimo tagdon pero nasayop ko kay feeling naku we are close bisan internet world lang ta naghinabi ah hehehe..true na ha..honest lang ko diri

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

wow! you must be very proud of your self. you have high scores!