Friday, December 21, 2007

Snowy Morning

Good morning friends! I have a pretty yet freezing morning here today. It snowed last night really bad. Our house is covered with snow and also our poor car on the drive way. It is beautiful outside but i don't like feeling so cold that's why i turned up the heater today. I was supposed to get up late but blogging is dragging my feet to come over to my favorite place, right in front of my computer. In fact i haven't had anything yet. But i will leave in a little bit to see what i can get in the kitchen. My son got cold cereal already as his favorite breakfast. Later i will take some photos outside of our very thick snow. So see you in a little bit guys i have to feed my hungry tummy hehehehe....

1 comment:

jennyr said...

nagsnow napod samut diha? nganhi kay almost wala na gyud, melted na! Pero next wk mobalik daw ang snow. dali ra gyud ka gutmon noh? aw!bsag di ko buntis gutmanon pod kaau ko,hehehe!