Thursday, December 20, 2007

Chooo!!!! Choooo!!!!

Got this tag from Mariuca the princess who always visits from one place to another. I find it very cool so i grabbed it hope she doesn't mind at all. So here we go guys let's hop in and enjoy the train ride! Choooo!!!! Choooo!!!! I am tagging Jenny, Rissa, Shabem, Recel, In-in, Ivy, Anne, Tess, Vicky, Juliana, Jerlalou, Francine, Butchay, Cora, Carrie and Hailey.

The rule: When you get tagged, you have to add your name below the person who tagged you and by doing so you are letting the list grow.



Limadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas

Chinneeq
Dora-zooropazoo
Babyshern
HiPnCooLMoMMa
Rachel’s Soulful Thoughts
When Silence Speaks
Dancing in Midlife Tune
Underneath it All
I am Dzoi
Hobbies and Such
moms.....check nyo

Choc Mint Girl
Amel's Realm
My Thoughts
Rusin Roundup
Juliana's Site
Max
Rooms of My Heart
Mariuca
A Great Pleasure
MondayMorningPower
LadyJava's Lounge
Colin aka Cotojo
NafaSG
Hanna
My Life My World
Mommy's Gibble Gabbles
Author's Sweet Life

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Darlene,
Welcome aboard the Linky Love Train, it's a pleasure to have you aboard and I will add you to my growing list :)

Have a great day,
Colin

""rarejonRez"" said...

aw kini? hehe... cge buhaton ko ni kung di malimtan hehehe

jennyr said...

hayyy salamat naa napod tag! although I joined this train before, i don't seem to see my link here. but that's ok...i'll hop in again para mapromote napod,hahaha!thanks kaau darls!!!

jennyr said...

aw naunsa man ko oi! naa man diay akong hobbies and such! nalibat gyud ko,lol!

b3arh0ney said...

thank u sa pag apil nako dri Darl. la kaau ko kablog sa bravenet napod kay wala nay opps pr0 naman gud oi.

jennyr said...

nahuman na nko ni darls, gibutang nko sa MommyJen...thank you!