Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sleeping Habit Survey

I snagged this tag from one of my co blogger and thought of posting it here. Anyway, i wanna thank her so much for posting and entry of her blog about me for being featured to be the blog of the day. Thank you so much sis Lizzz i truly appreciate what you did.

Anyway, i am tagging Jenny, Ivy, Anne, Recel, In-in, And Michelle.

1. What do you wear to bed?
~ Usually jammies during winter but shorts and light blouse during summer.

2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
~ Right side, i love being in the side of the bed and not being against the wall. I feel like i am being trapped lol!

3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?
~ I sleep in my side a lot especially now that i am pregnant i cannot sleep on my back no more, it's too hard to breath.

4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now. How does it change with the seasons? Are you particular about your pillows or linens?
~ Yes it changes every season, we have yellow for spring, purple for fall, light purple for summer and dark blue for winter.

5. Do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore?
~ I love to cuddle hubby a lot so i don't think i hog the bed and also i don't snore, hubby does.

No comments: