Friday, February 1, 2008

My Sleepy Head Boys

Lately i had fun digging my old photos and was having so much fun looking back of the years we had together as family. And i found some cutest photos of my son together with his daddy. Good thing that i am keeping every special moments we've shared through the years. I just love taking photos of my boys a lot, and now that i am pregnant i kind of a lie low in a little bit since i am still trying to deal with my morning sickness. Anyway, i wanted to share you these very cute photos of my son and his daddy fell asleep in the rocking chair. They're too cute that i couldn't express a word how to say it. These photos below was taken three years ago, while i was in the computer and these guys was waiting for me to turn off the computer until they fell asleep waiting for mommy.

5 comments:

Lizzz said...

Yeah! Thats so cute! :D

eastcoastlife said...

awww.... what a lovely picture of Daddy and son, both your darlins!

twinks said...

perfect moment. kodal moment. a picture that last a lifetime.

katie eggeman said...

I have boxes of picture similar to these and when I retire next year I am going to scan and post. Sweet Boys!

Merydith said...

Gipangkapoy intawon ang duha. Cute...