Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gulf Oysters

I grew up nearby sea shore so i must say that i am a seafood lover. I just couldn't resist if i see seafood especially on television commercial it's just makes my mouth watery. I have been craving seafood now because i am very far away from home. But when i found this Gulf oysters, this makes me happy knowing that i can eat oyster now even when i am not home. I love oyster there's so much substance in it that i just love. A lot of people told me that oyster can make me healthy and keep my bones strong. So seafood is really good for me and i love it ever since when i was a little girl.

2 comments:

bb_ANN said...

informative!!!i'll try visiting that site...

Vashonnte said...

wow thanks for the info, my sister eats them all the time, i havent in years though! also i tagged you for a fun little blog its on my page you can find it here talk to you soon!