Friday, February 8, 2008

Envious? Me? No Way!

Your Envy Quotient: 16%

Envious? You? No way!
You're happy with what you've got going on, and what someone else has doesn't change that.
When people succeed, you are happy for them. You know you'll get yours eventually!

My parents never taught me how to be envy to others. They taught me how to be contented to what we have and what we can afford. Even though we were in the middle class kind of life when i was young, they never taught us their children to be brat and spoiled. So i grew up with that kind of manners. I am the kind of person that will surely be happy of what will my friends get, the kind of life they have and the things they buy. I will not get envy because i know things will disappear in time. I know i have more than things in my life, i have such a loving husband and a amazing son and another baby coming our way, this is more than enough than what i am asking for. i could never asked for anything more for i have the best blessings i got. That's all that matters to me.

No comments: