Monday, February 11, 2008

Second Pre-Natal Check Up

We just got home today and i was surprised because the doctor did the ultrasound again this time. I thought she will do the ultrasound maybe after 2 months or so. But i am glad that she did because i saw my baby inside and the baby is getting bigger and healthier. I asked the doctor if the baby is really moving and she said that actually the baby is having hiccups that's why it looks like jumping. I was really happy seeing my baby, the doctor said that in about a month from now, she will try to figure out the gender of the baby if the baby will cooperate as well, but if not better wait for more weeks or so.So anyway, here's some snaps of my baby inside and the doctor said that the baby is quite big. It is really obvious now and breathing so loud. It sounds like saying " Mommy i am coming so soon, i cannot wait to see you, daddy and kuya MD lol!"

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Utah mommy, bisita ko, buntis ka rin? Wow... How many weeks na?

twinks said...

Hello buntit wafah.. hope feeling okay na ikaw.. nothing is more exciting than seeing your baby inside your womb.. thanks to ultrasound. excited me to know ano gender.. ingat always.. mwah!

tx sweetie said...

wow oi nice pictures jud sa? as in! hala ka diha lain napud ning 9 pounder baby mamuuu..hinoon sa pinas mani nimo pakatawhon aw utong lang nya taman hehe..

Shari said...

How exciting. That baby looks great and comfortable in there. Hope you're feeling OK.

wifespeak said...

Wow, naman! Your baby's first picture! I can imagine how excited you are. Alagaan mo ha. I will be praying for you and your baby everyday. And I hope your delivery will be hitch-free. God bless you, dear.

Norm said...

wow! ka nindot ana darl, congrats ha

PROJECT DUALTECH said...

Hello!! I just stumbled on your blog accidentally... hope you don't mind me commenting :D You have such a great site! and btw, your baby is looking so healthy! Hope you have an easy and wonderful pregnancy!!

Anonymous said...

Cute kaau ang baby oi...take care gyud Inday kay duha namo baya....babae na unta noh para paris na. Have a good day.

Mimi said...

Thats a great picture of your baby. I am so excited for you!!! I hope its a girl na this time. I will be praying for your safe delivery soon. Take care of yourself. God bless you and your family always.

DebbieDana said...

Hi there, that's indeed very exciting. I can relate to you so well... Feeling your baby move inside your tummy is awesome!!! Have a smooth and healthy pregnancy.

-Debbie

Unknown said...

Hala ka Darl's dako na pud ni u baby. Agoy naglisod gani ko sa 8 lbs how much more sa 9, wahahahaha. Maka-igit gyud cguro hehehe.

Nice photo! Hay, I can't wait to get pregnant again man uy.

CHIKAI ♥ said...

wow! ma-excite jud ko everytime i look at photos like these. stay healthy darlz ha. :)

btw, nauwahi ko sa big bang. lol! if you have time to update your big bag list, kindly include me okay? i'm on number 499-506 ;)