Saturday, February 9, 2008

Invitation Cards

Have you ever getting so worried about invitation cards or greeting cards? Well, i do. My son's birthday is not very long from now and also will held the party for a baby shower at the same day. So i am going to have two parties at the same day. And hubby is been asking me about my plans of what should i do on that day. All are set except that invitation cards, i haven't done that yet and i know that i need to get it done before the invited guests can set an appointment of their own on that very special day for me. So i searched and look for the best design that i am going to like. Good thing that i remember, i once saw this Vista Prints that has a lot of designs to choose from and besides i can save the date announcements of my son's birthday and also the baby shower party. I need to order the invitation cards soon as possible enable for me to send those to my invited guests. I am very anxious and excited as well to get all things done so there will be no more hassles and problems when that very special day comes. Also, they have what they call it BlogAnnounce10. I can save some money because i can get a 10 free announcements at checkout . I cannot wait though, but i know time will surely comes.

No comments: