Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gotta Have Energy

As an active mom, it's kind of tiring for me to keep up with my kids and the house chores at the same time. I've got to have lots of energy for me to be able to do the things that i must do. But there are times that i get really exhausted and can't believe how young i am still but i already have pains and aches that i can feel. I really need to take some joint supplement enable for me to be more tougher and stronger to keep going, especially my kids are getting bigger and getting more handful for me. I have a preschooler to take and pick from school while i have to drag along my little one with me because no one can attend him while i take and pick up his big brother from school. Whatta life huh? But i am not complaining, it makes me more challenged how to manage my time and my energy...

No comments: