Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Woman I Love


Got this tag From Heart Of Rachel blog my newest online friend.


This is all about Ten Random Thoughts about my Sweet Mother.


1.
A very hardworking lady,will do anything just for the sake of her kids.

2.She always finds ways to make money even just a bit of it,just to make sure she can feed her family everyday.

3.A businesswoman type of person always look forward for tomorrow.

4.A loving mother & loyal wife to her husband,a good daughter & sister to her siblings.

5.A proud grandmother to her grandchildren.

6.A strong woman who will fight every trials & struggles that she encounters.

7.She loves to sing as her past times,she said singing makes her feel good.

8.A very strick & disciplinarian when it comes to her daily diet,which is good for her health.

9.She worry a lot of things like i do.

10.She gets hurt easily,very sensitive,even a little harsh words would hurt her so bad.

I love my mother as much as i love myself since i was born,she is the one raised me & taught me to differenciate the good things from bad.I am very proud that she is my mother coz she loved & took care of me so good.I couldn't imagine life without her,it would be terrible & very sad. She is a sick woman but very strong & willing to fight to live for more years just to collaborate of my plans & goals that need to be done for my younger sibling's good.

Now i'm going to tag Ivy,Lotis,Anne,Rainel Jeanne,
JennyR,Daff & Haze.

Oh by the way,today is the very first day of August.It's another month of the year,Happy First Day Of August Guys!

8 comments:

HartofDixie said...

How nice to see a photo of you and your mom. Sounds like a great person,who sacrificed so much. Aren't we just proud of them!

mjsterling said...

hehe daan pa lagi ko nga naa gyud sad ko tagay dinhi. didto ko sa kang lotis na blog unya ingon man ka naa ka tagay mao dagan sad ko diri kay basin naa sad ko hehehe. salamat pretty mommy

Mimi said...

Hi Darlene! That is a very sweet photo of you and your mom. Aren't we so blessed to have a mother like them? They are such a gift from above! Take care always. God bless you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Darlene, pariha diay ta ug mama except my mama doesn't like to sing. Hopefully in the future when my son will be ask, he'll give the same answer.

Naa kay hipon diha? galaway man ko uy !

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

nindota nimo ug music uy carrie underwood man hehehe...thanks sa tag day darlene...musta man ka diha???as always busy mum pud ka nuh?

jennyr said...

nice! something about our moms! will do this Darlz,thanks for the tag!

Anonymous said...

this is a nice tag darl.. and a pretty picture with your mom. Im sure she is very proud of you. :) got u tag also girl.. i dont know if you done this one already... u check my entry on SPecial Events on July. have a nice day Darl!!

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Darlene! Thanks for doing this meme. Sorry for my late visit. Been a little preoccupied lately. I'm glad the weekend is here. I certainly have a lot of catching up to do.

Thanks for sharing these things about your mom. It's nice to know that you have a close relationship with your mother. She sounds like a very kind and giving person. Thanks for sharing your lovely photo together.

I'm very sorry to know that she is sick. I hope that she'll have more quality years ahead of her. God bless your family.