Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Parent's Blog

I got tagged by Pretty Lotis my online friend.My parents doesn't have a blog like i do.Especially my Father who died before the Microsoft was born in the world.But i wonder what kind of topic would they have if they have their own blogs?
Hmmm,that would be fun if i try to figure it out here.


Father

My Father's blog would be about Politics,current affairs,weather reports,& etc.He is very good in different kind of language like Chinese,English,Malaysian,Indonesian, Japanese & i couldn't remember the others.Politicians are his good friends,He's very good in PR (Public Relation).He likes to watch news report and all shows that is talking about what's happening to other country & the weather forecast.He likes to read English magazines also so it would be one of his topic in his blog about what he read about & all that.So i think that would be my father's blog's topic.


Mother

My Mother's blog would be about business,cooking,household chores,& proper ways how to take care of children.My mother had couple of business before,selling export shells,convenient store with complete stuffs from needles to fishing supplies,live band bar,& financing fishermen with her own pump boats.My mother is very flexible of all things,she's pretty active.She's very busy woman but despite of all that she still have time to manage & to take care of her kids.So i would say these things would be her topic in her blog.

I am tagging Haze,Rissa,JennyR,Shabem,Juzahlyn,
Kittykat,Claire,BabyJet,& Julai.

7 comments:

jennyr said...

another tag! cool! nice one...sounds like ur father has a lot in common with my father...this would be interesting to think about!

Pulchritude said...

wow, believe ako sa father mo da that he can speak so many language. salute ako.. liwat di ka sa imo mother dah, loving and great in the house and family.. ty sa pag-answer sa tag.. gb

b3arh0ney said...

oi murag lisod ni da. haha! thanks for tagging me Darl.

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

cg day darlene daghan salamat ani nga tag buhaton koni kay no pics required pero ang old tag pasensya na buhaton to nako pero later na jud kay si bana nag gamit permi sa yaha pc hehehehe....maau ka diha kay alam jud nimo moha parents pero ako pud uy nahan ko ani nga tag

JaMaeLa said...

My dad's blog would be ultimately about golfing. Haha. And my mom's would probably about interior designing. Haha. =) Nice post!

Anonymous said...

done with this tag Darlz, thanks again!

HartofDixie said...

I'll do it ug makalugar Darlz ha. Sounds interesting!Thanks for droppin' by.