Thursday, August 23, 2007

What's My Dream Car???

Got this tag from Grace one of bisdak planet member.Thank you Grace for tagging me,really appreciate it!I'll be tagging
*Kitty

*Claire

*Yette

*Jhewelle


Where is your cell phone? Don't have one
Relationship? Married
Your hair? Very long black hair
Work? Stay home mommy & wifey
Your sister? Got 3 sistahs
Your favorite thing? My computer
Your dream last night? Silly dreams about TV series
Your favorite drink? Pink Lemonade
Your dream car? Mustang GT 2008
The room you’re in? Computer room
Your shoes? Got lots of them
Your fears? Losing someone i love
What do you want to be in 10 years? To stay being a wife & a mommy to my baby or will be babies perhaps
Who did you hang out with this weekend? My family
What are you not good at? Pixelling
Muffin? I love muffin
One of your wish list items? Digicam like Jenny got
Where you grew up? Surigao Del Sur
Last thing you did? I Ate biko(sticky rice)
What are you wearing? Long nighties gown
What aren’t you wearing? Bra lol!
Your pet? I don't have a pet,my son is a handful already for me lol!
Your computer? Desktop
Your life? Not perfect yet Awesome
Your mood? Good
Missing? My family back home
What are you thinking about right now? Going back home & relax
Your car? Ford
Your kitchen? Not that big & clean of course
Your summer? Hot
Your favorite color? Pink & Yellow
Last time you laughed? Earlier my hubby tickled me to death
Last time you cried? Yesterday i was watching my favorite TV series
School? Many been transferred for several times
Love? GOD,Family & friends

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got u tagged Darlz!

Pj said...

Thank you for doing the tag. :)

Heart of Rachel said...

I haven't been to Surigao yet but I heard it's a beautiful place.

I love Biko. Now I'm craving for some. :)

Anonymous said...

muzta mo diha dae darlne, hala tagay na sad nia dire hehhe
ako daghan kaayong tagay nga gipasa nako pero wa nako buhata kay gi tapol ko. LOL


dae darlene unsa gani link atong foto nga murag musem?

e tag nalang sa bisdak kay walay tagboard akong balay hehhehe wala say update kay gi tapol akong gwite. LOL

HartofDixie said...

Cool bitaw ang newer Mustang ay.
Just saw your new photos pod taas na kaayo imo hair. Ako cge lang ingon pataason pero shoulder level or shorter gyud permi kay igangan man ko.