Monday, August 20, 2007

Filipinos Versus Foreigners

I made a new online friend again.I am so glad that everyday i get to find a good friend here in blogging world.Melody is my newest online friend here.Good thing she approached me first.I saw her sometimes my other friends's tagboard leaving some messages but everytime i hover her name,only her yahoo id will come out so i didn't bother check her if she got blogsite & i saw her sometimes too in my site it's just that she's not leaving any messages.Good that we're friends now MEL.Thanks for this tag too,i really appreciate it!



Are Filipino guys more traditional?If so,does that mean their values are more intact than that of foreigners?
-Every Race has different kinds of tradition.Filipinos sometimes don't see how traditional the foreigners are.Foreigners are not that emotional unlike filipinos.It depends by the individual how to value their VALUES.

Is the stereotype true that Westerners have a less of a sense of spirituality?
-That's not true,it maybe some are but not all of them

What about a foreigner's view of commitment in a relationship?
-Foreigners usually they get divorce coz most of them are very impulsive when it comes to commitment,they fall inlove so easy & they break their heart so easy.Unlike Filipinos eventhough some wives are battered but they still value the sanctity of marriage,that's why they still stick to their partners whatever the circumstances is.

How are they as mates- are they jealous, possessive?
-It really depends between the partners if they trust each other then there will be no jealousy,as my experience my hubby is not that jealous coz he knows & trust me with all his heart & i do the same way to him.

Is it true that normally a stronger woman is better of with a foreigner?
-I guess so.Coz i think shy woman are more "scared" to take risk to have relationship with foreigners coz they think that they will get far from home soon that's for sure.

I'm tagging Jenny,Rissa,Shabem,Rachel,Midas,Ivy
Haze & Anne.

8 comments:

HartofDixie said...

Oh interesting! Way laban ang foreigner ani hehe. I agree with most of it. I'll try to squeeze this in this week.

Anonymous said...

dae Darlene kada seman di jud masipyat ang tagay dire noh? hehhe
pero kini nga tagay interesting kaayo da. LOL

nindot kaayo imong purse dae darlene :) pang hot mamma jud hehhehe

b3arh0ney said...

this is a very interesting tag. haha! kinsa kaya nagpasimuno ani. anyway, will try to do this some time basta i'll let u know pag nahuman na nako. thanks for tagging me Darl.

Melody said...

hi darl, you answer it very nicely, thanks for letting me know.. , it's great to speak to you as well.
have a nice day!

Mommy Lutchi said...

labay ko diri Darl. TC

jennyr said...

nice...cge ako ni buhaton kay nahutdan nko pangfiller!thanks ha, just in time...lol!

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

wow this is one cool meme...thanks Darls kakatawa ko sa imoha entries hehehe...I will try to think mine pud.

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Darlene. Can I pass on this one? I was trying to answer it pero I realized I don't know a lot of foreigners to make a good comparison.

I'll volunteer nalang on your next tag to make it up to you. :)

Happy weekend!