Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Fourth Year Highschool

Grace tagged me in this meme but i wasn't able to do it right away coz i had some meme's on the line lol!So finally got this tag done today.Thank you Grace,how sweet of you.

I'm tagging Haze,Irel, Ivy,Anne,Rain & Lotis.

Message: THINK BACK TO 4th year HS...Let's see how much you remember and how much you regret..

What section were you?
= Section A

Who was your adviser?
= Luzviminda Salamanes

How many were you in one class?
= Can't recall now

Who was/were your seat mates?
= Rosario Macellones & Jeffrey Amorin

Still remember your english teacher?
=Yeah my adviser,Ms.Salamanes

What was your first class?
= History

Who was your best friend?
= I don't have best friend in that class

Who did you like?
= Nobody


Made friends to the lower years?
= Nope

Had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
= Nope,they're scared of me lol!

How was your class schedule?
=It's good

Made any enemies?
=Yeah,a boy classmate

Who was your favorite teacher?
= My adviser Ms. Salamanes

What sports did you play?
= Nothing i'm not into sports

Did you buy your lunch?
= Yeah

Were you a party animal?
= Definitely not!

Were you well known in your school?
=I don't really know if i was

SKIP SCHOOl?
= That would be the last thing i would do (i love going to school)

Did you get suspended/expelled?
= Goodnesss sakes NO!

Can you sing the alma mater?
= I forgot it already


What was your favorite subject?
= English & History


What was your school's full name?
= Pangangan Highschool Main

Did you go to the dances?
= I do i love dancing

If you could go back in time and do it all over, would you?
= I would do the best i can in school.I wasn't that fired up no more keeping my grades high coz i was being transferred from one school to another three times.So usually schools doesn't count tranferree as honor student like me.

What do you remember most about 4th year?
= Not a whole lot though,i just hate one of the CADET officer for being so mean to me.He wants me to be in his group but the Band parade wants me to be part of them.

Favorite memory in 4th year?
= Nothing,it's so boring!

Worst memory in 4th year?
= Like i said i had boring highschool days

Where did you go most often for break?
=My answer here before was foods that i eat during breaktime because i was a sleepy head last night.Anyways,i usually stays in a mini store where to buy snacks.

What did you do on the last day of school?
= Went to practice for the march & to sing the alma mater

How was your graduation?
= Not that exciting

Got any honors or special awards?
= Nope.I wasn't that active in school no more i got discouraged.

Did you like 4th year?
=Do i have a choice?I have to.To graduate.

What year did you graduate?
= In that school year 1997

Who posted this before you did?
= Grace Arreza

3 comments:

Just Mhe said...

thanks ani darls ....remisnicing high school life diay ni hehehehe

Anonymous said...

hwllo darl musta naman? buhaton ko nya ni imong tagay madame ty:)

Pj said...

Good evening Ate DArlene. Salamat sa pag himo sa akong gitagay nimo :)

Anyway te, naa koy ask nimo ba. Gusto tana ko nga echange ang email address sa akong Bisdak nga account. D ba na makalog-in? Wa mn guy gi send nga confirmation. Gusto pod tana nko e add tanan sa akong account sa bisdak akong 3 ka blogs. nya e link pod nko ba. hahah.. kaw lng ako giingnan kay sikat mn gud ka sa bisdak planet. hihih mao rato te.

Maayung gabie ug ayo2x. God bless