Monday, August 6, 2007

This Is Me Before

Good morning Friends!It's Monday again!Wow,time sure flies so fast!Here i am in the middle of the night still wide awake,my insomnia attacked me again,grrr! Anyways,i will try to go to bed after this.Just wanna share a little update what i did last weekend.We just went to my hubby's nephew's party last Saturday.I was so upset & embarrassed at the same time coz i never thought that the party would be in the park.What made me upset is i dressed my Family a formal outfit.I was wearing high heels with matching make up on the face!OMG!i almost didn't come out in the car. Can you imagine my get up going to just park?So what i did,i erased my make up & i took off my heels & walked in the park barefooted.Whatta party huh?So i told my hubby that next time he MUST emphasize what kind of party we are going to.Well i was kinda calmed down little bit later seeing my boy having fun in the park running around trying to join his big cousins playing the freesbie game.So i just took picture of my son instead.












Anyways,so much for my hysteria.
Irel & Lotis tagged me about things that people don't know about me.Here's my answer beautiful ladies.Guys,don't be scared!It was me before but not anymore lol!

I'm tagging JennyR,Shabem,ArleneC,KittyKat,Ivy,
Anne & Anna.


1.
I was in first grade it was raining then.I fell into a muddy poddle & i got wet & very awfully dirty.I went home my sister saw me & asked what happened to me.
Because i was scared to tell that i just fell by my own clumsiness,i lied i told her that i was being pushed by my boy classmate. Then she rushed into our classroom & scolded that poor innocent classmate of mine & he cried.Silly me i felt so guilty you know.I asked an apology from him though.

2.When i get furious at school,i do evil things that no one would ever think that it's me who did it.My teacher always wonder why my classmates (the classmates that i hate) gets hurt & they can't find any evidence who did it.

3.
I had a fight with our neighbor,poor girl got big scar in her face until now,coz i crushed her face with my fingernails.
The story was i had a nice "balay-balay" that was constructed by my big sister,i have a little store in it & of course there's play money (candy wrapper) i put it in LION-TIGER KATOL BOX & she stole it.I felt so guilty & embarrassed the last time i saw her.She's being friendly to me despite of what had happened to us during our childhood.

4.
Me & my older brother used to fight when we we're younger.He always pissed me off ,there was one time that he forcedly fed me a laundry powder soap.
So i rushed inside the house & running back outside towards him holding a big "SUNDANG" coz i was ready to chop him off.My mom fainted coz she was scared i might get evil (matod pa ni nanay maayo gani Ta wala ka nayawai)hahahaha.I asked sorry to my mom for what i did that made her feel bad & i caused her almost having heart attack.My older brother was running as fast as he could,he left his slippers because he was frightened hahaha tagam ang amaw lagi.

5.
When i was in first grade i could not still forget that my mother told me to get twenty five cents in the drawer as my BALON in school,but i took two peso coin instead because it looks bigger to me.
& i like the shape too coz it has corners in it. Then my mom checked me if i really did get the twenty five cents,but i didn't open my hands coz i was afraid she might replaced it with a small rounded coin,i don't want that! She did opened my hands & laughed her heads off coz she knows that i don't know yet the value of money that time.She did replaced my BALON still,i got so mad & upset hahaha silly me.

6 comments:

Pulchritude said...

lingaw kaau ato mga experiences no katong la pa ta sa saktong buot, hehe, enjoy jud kaau ang childhood ba. when we recall that past, magpanglingo na lang ta..
sa no.2 ba, mapicture out nako imo action ato dah, hehe.. thanks for sharing, makaenjoy, we learn lesson too..

Anonymous said...

hahhaha makatawa kos imong post dire dae darlene :) sus nalang pwerteng dauta sa atong byuti ato kay formal unya pag ando sa park diay hehhehe
maayo kay wa ka moligid hehhee
namoot ko dire uy hehhehe

jennyr said...

ka-isug ba nimo inday! kusog man diay ka manakit, mahadlok man sad ta nimo,hahahaha! i'll let u know when i get this tag done and abt the party, sus ulaw man ka naa make up og naka high heels just say, we went to Church earlier or to the mall...hehehe!Palusot nalang...gikasab-an nimo imong bana noh?ako yawyawan gyud nko c bana! hehehehe!

b3arh0ney said...

hehe! lingaw lagi ni imong mga experiences Darl. perti nakong ngisi sa last ba. bitaw oi pilion sad nako ang dos kay mas dako, lol! anyway, abt sa party ok ra na oi. daghan man gamake up bisan sa park ra adto. o cge dri nalang ko kutob ha. have a great day!

Anonymous said...

hi there! nice blog u have in here! i just have some laugh with this entry. makalingaw imong kaagi. hehehe! musta diha? hope u kud visit my page some time!

Anna said...

Hello darlene thanks for tagging me dai, pero humana ko ani ug buhat gi tag ko nila dai Ivy man tingale tong nag tag nako. Musta naman ka dinha?