Friday, August 3, 2007

July Roundups

I got this tag from the three beautiful ladies Emz,Haze,& Ivy.Thank you gorgeous ladies for tagging me.So here's my answer.

Now i'm tagging Grace,Yenny,& Dauphine.

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Nothing.I'm not really that crazy in books or magazines

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
Eragon,Macgyver series & happy feet(my son got me watched it)

What special days did I celebrate and how?
My mother's birthday.I celebrated her birthday eventhough she's in pinas & i'm here inUtah.I just bake a sticky rice & cook good dinner ofr three of us.

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
A baby blanket,i gave it to a expectant mother filipina here

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
So far so good,nothing

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
We went to other city by riding a bus & hopped into a train ride going to another big city

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
Mexican style hot spicy chicken with broccoli

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
I guess in the yard sale,a big pants for only 10 cents(i'm gonna make it a blocks for my new project,a queen size quilt blanket for winter)

What were this month’s disappointments?
That was couple of months ago really i was expecting that i'm going to have another baby but it didn't happened.

What were my accomplishments this month?
Cutting denim blocks?Is that counted?I hope so lol!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huy gitag nimo c Yen nga ako ra ba ng gikawat sa iyang blog...gihimo nkong tag kana c Emz og haze gitagay nko...sorry wla tka nalabot sa tag,hehehe! malibog man gud ko sa kadaghan na...karon ikaw nasad naa utang nga tagay sa akoa,hehehe! click my name!

Pj said...

Hello Te Darlene,

Salamat sa tag nimo. Ako ning buhaton karung gbie before ko mu sleep. Ganahn bya ko, makalingaw. Thanks again! :) Take care and God bless you always!

mjsterling said...

thanx darl sa pag dawat ani na tag, pero hala oi mura lagi diya to kuwangan ang akoa hahaha