Friday, February 25, 2011

Waiting For Winter Sale

Yay i can't wait for the spring time! It's almost here! And for sure that winter sale will be all over the store. This time of year will be the perfect time to buy winter items for they will mark it down to get the spring items ready for the next couple of months. My boys definitely needs new clothes and some other things that they wear everyday. I am hunting for the sale items that's marked 50 to 75 percent off, they even have 80 percent off sometimes. Just like last time, i bought a lot of clothes for them, and of course for me as well, i got the kamik rain boots that i wear almost everyday during winter season. I love it for it is very comfortable to my feet and it's light. I know for sure i will be getting more stuff this year...

No comments: