Friday, February 25, 2011

Surprise On Mother's Day

It won't be long, couple of months from now and it will be mother's day again. This is going to be my 6th year to celebrate as a mother. I became a mother in the year 2005 when i delivered my very first child. It was indeed a memorable moment for me, i had mix emotions then all over me. It was a good timing when my boy was born because it was mother's day that day. Every year hubby gives me something special when mother's day comes, it's always a surprise, although he gives me simple things, but i do appreciate it a lot, knowing that he's thinking of me and thanking me as a mother of his kids. I wonder if what am i going to have this mothers day 2011 gifts from husband? Hmmm, let's wait and see, he likes to surprise me and i love it too....

No comments: