Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My Boy's Big Day Is Coming So Soon!

I just realized this morning that month of MAY is on the way now.& then i started thinking about my son's big day & it'll be 2 weeks from now.
Suddenly i was reminiscing the day he was born & the times he got sick & the times he learned his first step & first word that he said.How come kids grow so fast?You won't even realize that they're no longer your baby until they will tell you "Hey mom,I'm grown up already.You don't need to
treat me like a baby!i can take care of myself pretty much now".Oh my Lord!Well my baby is not that independent yet but like i said,they grow so fast & time flies so quick.So,i am now thinking a small party for his big day,just selected friends here (kay mga taga bisdak lagyo man tua sa pikas bungtod ang uban,so imposible jud nga mubutho diri sa akong payag diri sa UTAH).I am thinking what should i prepare,i'm gonna have his party in our backyard like i did on his first big day.I had games for the kids,pinata,touch the color,& answer my question & it was fun,my baby had fun though he didn't appreciate what was goin' on but i can tell that he's happy coz he screams if he heard the kids laughters.Maybe i'll do the same game again this year.
And the other side of my mind is thinking of a present for my dear special young man,What should i get?

1.Toys?Hmmmm,he has bunch of toys laying around his room,he can't even pay attention to the other toys of his.Always makes me tired picking up those toys everywhere,coz wherever he plays it,he'll leave it there.Sometimes at night i'll step some of his toys when its in my way,gosh that hurts my feet!

2.Shirts,Pants Or Shoes?My husband always says"Oh No!don't buy a whole lot honey,that boy grow so fast & before he can wear all them it'll be tight to him already.I just can't help it!If i see nice shoes,shirts & pants for him i can't resist but to buy it.

So,Anybody will help me pick the right present for my young man?I don't really know what to get for him though,i'm still thinking & it will be 2 weeks from now.
Any idea will be deeply appreciated......I know that most of bisdak families are mothers already so you guys know already how to handle this things.


Take care & Godbless Everyone!!!

3 comments:

'Mum-2-3-' said...

Hala halos kab-day diay sila ni Josh, mo 3 na bitaw na si Josh naku sa May 13... Bitaw dalia lang nila modaku oi, pareha sa akong anak bae, sukad 4 yrs. old sya correctionan na gyud ko basta tawgon naku sya baby kay Big girl na gyud daw sya...

Maayo kay naa nak plano sa iyang birthday dae Darl, ako wa pa kay libog basig manguli mi sa PA sa family sa ako bana...

Silingan pata moadto gyud ko...haha

Mao sab ako mao nang balik2x sab mi sa park. Sa pagshopping usahay idrop off lang ko sa akong bana, adto sab sila sa BEST BUY, balikan ko niya after 3 hours,, adto na sab mi sa lahi nga store kay di man ko kamao mo drive...

Sige, TC always, Godbless you too..and ur family..

Anonymous said...

Darlene! Naa na diay kay blog ha...ikaw to nilabay skong tagboard noh nga wla nagbilin og link mao na wla ko katuod nganhi. Nakuha lang nko from Haze kay gi-tag ka niya,lol!

Pastilan kadaghan naman diay sa imon gpost oi...cge moapas ko,lol!

wen is his bday pala?basin kabday mi ako kay sa 13...and as for the gifts, honestly, we don't buy our kids na kse dami nilang natatanggap from friends minsan ilabay2 nlang nila mga toys,lol! so, the party is our gift nalang and video nako para mapakita sa ilaha nga ako gyud gihaguan ilang bday.hehehe!

btw, i'll add your link sa blogspot nko. pero sa bravejournal wla nkoy space. if it's ok with u, paki-add sakong duha ka blog beh.hehehe!

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

wow mag birthday na di-ay moha baby hapit...invited ko day...pinili ra di-ay so wala koy labot hu hu hu...looy pud kodah bitaw lagyo man gud taga bisdak hehehe ug duol palang sah...why not?Diay ako pud ga huna2x klay b-day pud sa akoa bana sa 27 this month grrrrr unsay gift lol....have a nice day day darlene and kiss to your cute boy...ang anak ha dili ang bana hahahaha joke