Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Dreams

Do you dream everytime you go to sleep?I myself,i do.Different kinds of dreams every night or even if i just take a nap during afternoon.
Sometimes i dreamed like i am in highschool again,weird isn't it?I was hoping that i could finish my studies until college but unfortunately it didn't happened due to financial shortage.But what's funny is i keep dreaming about my highschool days in that certain school & that certain classroom,& lastnight i dreamed again but i don't recognize the teacher,it's a guy teacher,& he's kinda terror teacher but i find him funny coz he's fat,he's wearing suspender & his big tummy is hangin' out in his pants,lol! i can't forget what he looks like in my dream.He is very strick as a teacher,he wants every student to pay attention to him,Oh well all teachers are like that though,but not all are strick like the teacher in my dream.So,i researched what does dream means,then i found this dream moods that can tell why i am dreaming such things like this.Here's the explainations why:

High School

To dream about high school, refers to the bounds and friendships that you made while you were in high school. What spiritual lessons have you learned? The dream may also be telling you that you need to start preparing for the real world.To dream that you have to repeat high school, suggests that you are doubting your accomplishments and the goals that you have already completed. You feel that you may not be measuring up to the expectation of others. The dream may occur because some recent situation may have awakened old anxieties and insecurities.

Teacher

To see your teacher (past or present) in your dream, suggests that you are seeking some advice, guidance, or knowledge. You are heading into a new path in life and ready to learn by example or from a past experience. Consider your own personal experiences with that particular teacher. What subject was taught? Alternatively, it may relate to issues with authority and seeking approval. You may going through a situation in your waking life where you feel that you are being treated like a student or in which you feel you are being put to a test.


Hmmm,i wonder if this is true. But honestly,i do agree of what it said,coz i undergone anxieties & insecurities recently.Good thing i found this website that can read dream meanings,i understand now what my dream meant to say.What's in your dream by the way?

2 comments:

Fella said...

Hello sweet-Darlene, Thank's sa visit and comment . i heartly appreciated jud. Kumusta dira beautiful wifey and mommy?

I love your new entries... I agree also the meaning of your dream. Wala bitaw mawala if mo agree ta o dili dvah? so anyway may i know that website? or maybe search for me about my Dream too.. heheh favor heheh pls... coz I dream since before until now about plane every night jud xa, it's plane crashed as in kita jud ko.Unsa kaya pasaVot ana noh?heheh... I dream last week too about my Future Husband na he propose again to me with ring then gihatagan ko ug dgi cam?? unswa man pasabot ana heheh...

Wala lang share lang nko na sa imo about my dream. gaan akong paminaw sa imo while i'm typing and telling you about my Dream.
Ok gotta go now! online na akong palalabs..
Kisses sa imong lil son wafOo ayo liwat sa iya daddy",)
Take care and God bless

kookie said...

hello darlene very interesting ni imong post na enjoy ko pagabasa thx for sharing.Happy mothers day in adavance hope you have a good one tc.