Monday, May 7, 2007

Why Do I blog?

Ive'd been tagged by Miss P,Why Do I Blog?She tagged me couple of days ago,i told her that i'm gonna do it if i have spare time coz my baby always wanting my attention for him.And here now i made the tag from Miss P, Thank you Miss P!


1.My First blog was in friendster but after 3 posts,i never updated it since.I blog because i find it very fun to share to the people i meet thru internet what 's in my mind so they will get to know me better by reading my entries.

2.My second blog is here.I was chatting with Ivy when she mentioned about the bisdak planet that she's into it.So she told me how fun it is to be with bisdak family.She gave the link to register & she was the one taught me how to register in blogspot.She was the one helped me to fix my site too.Then later on i tried to design my own bloghouse & i made it just right.I got more interested about blogging because i meet a lot more friends here than in friendster.
More chance i get to know each person who visits my sites coz they leave some thoughts & because of that i can tell what kind of people i encounter in this blog thing.

3.I blog so i can express what i feel & share what i have & what kind of person i am.I consider blogging as my personal diary that everyone can read it,no secrets,it's like an open book.

4.I blog because i find it very interesting to read friend's entries as well.Getting some idea how amazing they are in this kind of thing.They made it as past time but getting a lil' money from it too,which is good coz it's worth to sit in the computer while doing the blogging & making money from it.Mostly the entries ive'd read are good & it's about family quality & some beauty tips & etc.

5.I blog because i like to write things,makes me feel good & calm after writing things that i wanted to write.Before this blog thing,i used to have a big notebook & i write things about my life in that notebook & i love reading it over & over what kind of problems i encountered for the past couple of years & what kind of experience i had before.But since i found this blog thing,i got more excited to write coz i meet more good friends while sharing my life to them,& so as the other way.



So far this is all i can say why do i blog.It's really fun to do the blogging & always excited to read a lot of entries from friends.Anyway,just want to thank Miss P again for tagging me.And i'm gonna tag next these friends.....
Daffodale,Lutchi,Carolyn,Julai,& Anne.

Happy Monday to all my friends & Godbless!

4 comments:

Fella said...

hello darlene!!! Thank's sa pagvizta sa akong balay hah. Gwaps naa naman ko ani nga tagay.. check it out sa akong previous post.heheh!

Glad to know about why you do blogging. bitaw dri sa bloghouse makalingaw. Gwaps balik-balik lang unya ko dri hah!I'm ok here Mdyo busy akong Gitz dri...heheh!

Take care always and God bless your family. Hugs and kissess sa imong Lil Boy.

jennyr said...

looks like we all have the same interest and reasons why we blog! that's why we met online and became friends...great to see u blogging Darlene! and abt the money thingy, yeah it's good to earn but i know sometimes it can be too much for readers...lol! that's why my priority is to still post something about my thoughts and feelings and worth checking out for photos,lol!

mjsterling said...

thats the good thing about this blogging gyud we meet so many friends and learn some good things too..mao gyud ning maka addict ning blog kay maka lingaw sad.hehehe....darl gwapa kaau ka sa imong pic oi lami kaau ug smile pati imong mata.
cge oi happy tuesday kanimo dha

julai said...

Hi darlene,good day.musta na guapa??thanks for the tag.I'll let you know kung mahimo na naho guapa ha..
have a nice day.