Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tag From Pepe

I'ved been tagged by Pepe,my online friend.This is all about 6 websites that i always visit everyday or so often.Now this are the 6 website that are part of me everyday everytime i am in the internet.......



FRIENDSTER-this is the very first website that i got crazy about.Especially before the friendster filtered their codes.I got very nice & neat profile,but today got lazy to update coz it's gettin' so complicated to update the codes.


YAHOO MAIL-Of course!Lots of people's been using this website to check emails & some stuff.Yahoo is very useful too for people abroad like me to get hold of my loveones back home.Yahoo messenger is one of it coz i can talk to my family online as if we are just talkin' face to face.No need to send letters no more like it used to be before(the only way of communications).


PREDICT BABY's SEX-I just love this website coz everytime i know somebody is expecting i just ask some lil' information about them & it will find out what will be the baby is.I would say that this website is 90% true because i been trying all the birthdates of my siblings & others,it does have correct results of their genders.


BLOGGERS-My recent blogsite of course that diverted my time & attention from friendster.Inday Ivy got me into this thing,i got hooked to it now & keep it checkin' everyday like what i used to do in my friendster & keep updating it.I love this blog thing coz i meet a lot of people that has the same hobby & same experiences as a mom,friends & etc.


BISDAK PLANET-Well same thing,Ivy was the one introduced me to this website.She said that she always have fun to read this website coz it's all Bisaya together talking like they are all neighbors.Well,i found that true!Now i am having fun to mingle people from this website coz they're kind & real to each other.They don't say good words just to please people,they always tells you the truth.


PHOTOBUCKET-I knew lots of people been using this website.It is very useful to save images & store your photos where you can edit it & do some stuff.I been using this website for a year now since i had my friendster.



Now i am going to tag this friends.....
Ivy,Daff,Rainel,Irel,Genalyn,Anne,Haze,& JennyR.
Have fun guys,no rush though just take your time....

11 comments:

Just Mhe said...

hello darlene...hehehehe thanks sa tagay ha...basi same ra ta ug answer...cg will do it now...can I do it to my both blog,too??di-ay g-add na taka sa bloglog...happy thursday diha ninyo

jennyr said...

hey thanks for the tag! i will do this today if i can...halos parehas ta og mga sites and yeah we are so hooked with all these sites talaga!lol! ok then, will let u know if i'm done, thanks again Darlene!!!

Anonymous said...

ura ura pod ta ug answer dahhh nahuman na maam naanswer ko na imong tag:) hehheheh nalinagw ko ug inagikik nato kagahapon!

HartofDixie said...

I want to share mine too Top 6 sites:
1.Blogpsot
2.PayPerPost
3.Meriam Webster Online
4.Google Search
5.You Tube
6.Friendster

tx sweetie said...

hi Darlene,ty for thinking of me huh..imo ko giapil ug tag ganahan baya ko mga ingon ani hehe...that means imo ko gi count as one of ur friends! i will do the tagging for u with pleasure!

ty much

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed reading ur new post..mao mao sad ang akoa mga like sites...

'Mum-2-3-' said...

Hello dae Darl, salamat sa pag agi nako, naka off diay to akong comments wa nako napansin, na down akong PUTER for few days, temporary pa ni ron, i FIX pa ni usab ni hubby.

I enjoyed reading your post as wwell.

Anonymous said...

hi darlene,nahuman najud nako imohang tagay,thank sa tagay ha?love answering this kind of stuff.have a nice week!

Fella said...

hello sweet-dar, haaaaay karon pa jud ko laag diri. gitapul jud akong gitz as in... thank's kayo. imo ko gi-apil sa tagay! i love it.. sige i'll do it it right now and check it out. heheh!
salamat sab sa kanunay paglili nako sa balay... i really apprecaite it jud.
musta imong lil baby son? kissses ko hah! thank's.

Take care and God bless

Anna said...

Hello dai kalingaw ba ning imoha mga answer dinhi io hehehehhe. Gi tag sab ko ni dai Anne ani ba lingaw sab ko answer ato heheheheh

Pepe said...

Thanks for the response Darlene....! Dami mong comments dito a ha-ha....! Hindi ko maintindihan salita nila, cebuano ba yan....? =D