Saturday, May 19, 2007

Funny Talk With My Son

My handsome young man


I was surfing in the internet & while i was doing that,i was playing some music that i like.When my son came near me,he pointed as if he wants to choose music that he wanna hear.I played Jewel"who will save your soul"But he said "NO,Mom!"This....I said,"which one?"He said,"This".I know what's his favorite but i just teased him....He said again "No,Mom!,I said NO",then "This".He stared at me as if he was mad at me....Hahahaha my boy knows his favorite song....& Take note,he said those words to me as if he is commanding me what he wants me to do hahahaha silly boy!Then i played his favorite music....Happy birthday by Late Yoyoy Villame,isn't that funny?Eventhough he doesn't undertand the lyrics but he find it likeable coz maybe the song is kinda jolly type.And soon as i played the song he said"There you go!,Thanks"....Then an irresistible smile on his face!Anyway i just wanna share this moment with my son.

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Fella said...

hello sweet darl, have a nice weekend...
cute kaayo imong lil son. liwat jud sa iyang daddy! smile ray imo. heheh... maayo paka naa naka kayamanan sah!!
take care & God bless

Hugs&kisses
Daff

b3arh0ney said...

how cute! he's got a lovely smile!