Monday, April 30, 2007

My very first tag from sweet Haze

I got the very first tag from Haze.Thanks a lot Haze!!!


Instruction:Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


1. I have very few friends during my childhood coz aside of being picky when it comes to friends,some kids used to call me,"wakwak" coz i got long hair eversince when i was a little girl,hehehehehe.

2.I love to sew wether by hand or by ,machine & because of that passion,i
always get good grades in home economics during gradeschool & highschool time.

3.I hate people that are hypocrites,social climber,great pretender,& trashy mouth.

4.I am active,sweet,loving,moody,thoughtful to my family .

5.Selfless woman.I am always happy to see my family enjoying what i give to them.

6.I think my worst habit is put the rubber dropper in between my fingers,
& like to squeeze it,feels good to me.Isn't that strange for you?lol!

7.I am very generous person.I love to share the blessings that i have.

I hope i'm doing the right thing....Here's some friends that i'm going to tag next.......
Anaps,Julai,Lutchi,Daff,Carolyn,Irel,Bonbon.

Gosh!!!It's hard for me to think friends that i'm going to tag,lol!I just barely started this thing so i guess a lot of bisdak family doesn't recognize me yet.

Labels: , ,


Thank you so much Haze for tagging me for the very first time,you're so sweet!& to all my friends,here's a lil' facts about me.
Happy Monday to all!

8 comments:

Ana P. S. said...

Hi Darlene, thanks so much for sharing this with me. I will definitely do it. I enjoy doing this kind of things; tag, it's fun. Anyway, it's nice meeting you here, you have a lovely family. Putting the rubber dropper on your finger, I relate to that kasi I used to do that...LOL. Anyway, I had fun reading these seven things about you. I am another sould that is generous din, so high five tayo dyan. I love helping others, saka it makes me happy to see my family back home happy. That is what I thrive on happiness.

Anonymous said...

hello dae darlene:) salamat sa pagtag nimo kanako akoa ning buhaton unya na gabii ha? nilili lang ko kadiyot unya nako gabii maganswer jud ani:) ty again:) have a goodnyt:) wmah!

Anonymous said...

Hi Darlene,nice to know a bit from you from this tagay.LOL!Have a nice day to you there and family!ning lili ko diri sa mohang blog basa sa mohang tag kay na tag pod kong hazel ani..take care friend!

julai said...

Hi Darlene,thanks for the tag and it's nice to know more about you..Unya na lng nako buhaton ha ang tag kay mag picnic sa mi sa akong mga friends..heheh.but I'll surely do it..I'll let you know kung human na naho ug gama..thanks Dar,have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

”..So guys after listening to this song..Can you also post music video on you blog that you like soo much?A song that you listen again ang again and never get tired listening to it..Thanks..I will visit your blog and watch your music video that you will be posting in there.. I pass this to Hazel,Anna,Ivy,Daffodale and Darlene..

hala di man diay ni matawag pangutana..Rekwest diay Darlene sori

jennyr said...

wow ha, generous diay ka...hapit na baya akong bday...joke la-ang!hehehe! panuway gyud ning mga tao sa atua noh, kusog mohimo og mga alyas nga makalagut gyud,parehas mo ni Haze pod nga nagbutang sa natawag sa inyo,hehehe! sorry wla tka natag-ani kay wla ko kabalo naa naka blog!

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

mao bah day darlene...mang gihatagon jud sad diay ka matinabangon pa asa ka ana hehehe all in all buotan jud ka diba day??salamat sa pag dawat sa tagay ha

Anonymous said...

hello dae darlene dahhh naanswer najud nako imong gitag kanako sorry kaayu karon pa ko kalugar!!!! have a good day madame mwah!