Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Feathered Scarfs

A lot of friends say that i should start a business coz i am very good in crafting,sewing & cross stitching.But i just answered them that i don't think i'm gonna do it coz i'm gonna lost my quality time with my family especially with my son,Coz for sure i'm gonna focus my time to those things.I did those things for past time or hobbies,not for business.I really love making things that's worth to keep,like scarfs during winter & nice to see the different colors in it.Some of these scarfs i already gave to my friends,& they love it coz it's soft & gentle in their skin.I learned how to make scarf from my husband's niece,she likes to make crafts too,that's why we were very compatible as friends coz we have something in common.These pictures below are the scarfs i made:




For sure it looks nice to your eyes isn't it?I love to touch them & put around my neck during winter coz it help makes me feel warm when i'm outside.What color do you like?I like the red one better.
I love making scarfs & perhaphs i will keep making these things until i get old.

4 comments:

julai said...

Hi Guapa,musta na?woww ka creative jud nimo oi..nice jamo ang imong mga scarf..mura mag baligya sa boutique..keep it up dai.

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

ay naa pod diay ni diri....naa pod akoa, diff. colors gyd.....pero dili ako ang gagama akong ugangnan nga baye ug akong anak si kim....dili man ko kahibalo mo gama.....

thanks for sharing.........happy Mothers day.......enjoy the day....

Anonymous said...

kanindot kaau imong scarfs. naa ko ana hinatag sa akong amigang american kay hilig siya anang manghimo ug scarfs. iya kung gitudlo-an pero wala ko patient ana. akoa tahi ra jud.

Hey kanang blue can i order one pero pink ha? hehehe. email lang nya nako pila ha.

OK ra man mo start ka sa imong business...you just need to manage your time. maybe spend at least couple hrs for your hobbies ok na siya diba? pero lagi kung maganahan jud ta or kung gusto ta atong hum-non diretso atong gibuhat malimtan jud nato ang oras. hehehe. Pero i'm sure kadugayan ma manage nimo nya ang imong oras.

Anonymous said...

I like the red too.i'm a 'red-red woman' hehehe.ur hubby s so lucky to have U, ur a very good mom,wife & bestfriend.

i wana knw u beter too.I'm fr. Dohinob,Roxas,ZDN.Dipolog amung city. rainel_arbra@yahoo.com is my email add.

feel free to email me sometimes.thanks again.:-). wud u mind f i jaz col u Darlene? Naanad na mn ko aning ka wlay tahod dri sa US.ako ra mom-n-law ako tawgon with tahod.uban paryente ako hubby nem ra nla bsan 90 na age.:-)

have a happy day always:-)