Thursday, May 3, 2007

Bestfriends

Have you treasured someone you call bestfriend?Is that someone still the best among your friends until today?Well,i'll tell you,i got one.She's been my friend since we were born,her mother delivered her 3 days after i was born.We grew up like we were sisters,in fact i'm much closer to her than my sisters coz my age was really way behind to my biological sisters,they're grown up when i was just a lil' girl.Good thing i have her.By the way her name is Richel.She is kinda quite type of person & always down to earth, though if get mad at her for some nonsense reason,she always sticks with me as if she can't live without me lol! That's one thing i really like to her,she always approaches me everytime we have misundertandings(i used to be prideful but not anymore).A lot of people in our town call us twins,because everywhere i go she's there too & wherever she goes i am there for sure.In our childhood days we're very famous in our town because every activities we are part of it,we sing & dance,we both have that talent.In school,we're part of the band parade since first grade until 6th.We parted our ways in highschool,my mother sent me to my sister in manila to continue my studies in there.But still we got communication by writing letter to each other.I wasn't able to proceed college due to financial problem,but she did proceed college until she graduated as magna cum laude,i think her major was about nature i just can't quite remember what it's called.She's pretty smart person but she's dummy when it comes to love i guess.She got married to a muslim now in maguindanao & she knew that i was upset about her decision marrying that muslim guy coz i know muslim's custom,they get married as much as they can as long as they can feed their family.But what can i do?She has the right to decide of her own,it's her life anyway not mine though we're friends but i don't have the right to interfere her decisions in life.Anyway, here i am too got married & residing on the other side of the world,we're so far from each other but still have the communication with her through internet & cellphones(thanks a lot to the new technology,we were able to communicate our family & friends from far away).Sadly i wasn't able to see her while i had my vacation last march.She's been a really good person,good friend & a good sister to me although i wasn't that good to her many times when we were just lil' girls coz i'm so moody & impulsive.I always get upset,everytime my father compared her to me,coz she's always the top notcher,while i was just in the middle among the top ten.I did tried my best to beat her up but i guess every individual has the IQ limit & that's all i got,she has more than i have when it comes to intelligence.Well anyway,that didn't ruin our friendship though,we're still as close as ever.& i love her for being so real,humble caring & always thougtful to me.She always sends offline message telling me to be always safe & how she miss me so bad.
Anyway,i will share you our very cute picture when we're just cute lil' girls in gradeschool lols!
That's us!Can you tell who's who?That was me on the right side,aren't we cute?just kidding lols!actually i look like i was mad or upset to the photographer isn't it?Hope you have one like my bestfriend too,friends after decades passed by,still here we are until now.We will be bestfriends forever......

6 comments:

HartofDixie said...

Oh that's so touching Darlene. It's so rare to find someone that you would treasure forever. I have 3 Bestfriends though. Even though we're too far from each other,but we still continue to be who we are and cherished those times when we were still together. You're right you both look so adorable in that photo. Thanks for sharing!
I've added you already a week ago hehehe... See you around!!!

Anonymous said...

so sweet of you to post this. you are both really beautiful sugod pa sa pagba bata... hehehe..

happy weekend Dae Darlene, :)

P.S. you've been tagged.p;ease visit my for mechanics of the meme. Thanks ha.

jennyr said...

Darl...i replied to your question about the photo I recently posted...but i'll post it here too:

"Darlene, yang photo effect, I used PSP. Meron akong naDL from OptikVerve Labs. 1st I used fall colors effect for the original photo, copy and paste as a new layer then, the new layer, add B&W effect(i chose diffuse) tapos erase lang the part where I want the color to come out. Merge all, para pagsave mo isang photo sya..."

Abt having a bestfriend, it is indeed a nice thing to treasure. I am lucky enough na mga bestfriends ko from gradeskul til now, we are stl intact & didn't loose any communication as well...i'm sure u'll get back to her eventually like u used to be kahit na malayo kayo and diff. customs & culture...that photo is cute! I could tell u right away from the photo bcoz u looked like ur son there...hehehe!

i'll add ur link na ngayon kse kakauwi lang namin eh galing sa trip...ok then, tc!

Fella said...

hello darlene, Thank's sa tag and comments that you leave. i really appreciate it gwaps...

I already add your link...
Wow ka pretty ninyo ayy besfriend forver jud.. sus ako SAD ky wla naman mi contact sa akong mga kababata ky nagbalhin man gud mi ug balay 10 yearls old mi nagbulag so 12 years ago na. i hear them nag menyo na cla! 3 mi ky sa una uso man tong DOREMI so gisundog namo cla.. dona,regine ug mikee. hehe ako gud dw so regine ky mdyo ok man ko ug tingog sa among 3.heheh...

maayo noh ky until now nag communicate jud moh! tagsa lang baya friend ingon ana!

gwaps enjoy kaayo ko read sa imong entries about ur son's bday comin and the rest of your entries it's nice to read and know you better here.

Cge gwaps adto nko! balik-balik unya ko. Thank's and God bless your family

Anonymous said...

Hi Darlene,bitaw ay ka mga cute ninyo pagka little girls pa ninyo..Maayo kapa imohang best friend kay nag communicate pamo.Ako sad kaayo ay kay akoang mga bestfriend sauna wala na ka remember nako.Walay chat,wala txt kabalo naka due to financial problems sa pinas which is sad.Magka kontakay rami ug tua ko sa pinas unya manawag ko nila,and akoa cilang inviton for dinner or something nga always namo gibuhat while I wasnt married yet.My bestfriend,shes living with her boyfriend also and planning to move in Mindanao to live their with the man's parents.But anyways Dar naa koy daghan bestfriends sa Cebu..hehehe so everytime mobakasyon mi naa sila mag abot perme..Nice kaayo,alegre...Have a blessed Sunday kanimo diha Darlene..

mjsterling said...

wow ka nice oi, i have best friend b4 bya, silingan me b4 then pariho sa imo darl mas close ko sa akong best friend kay sa akong sis but now were no longer best friend kay best enemy na konohay me...bisan unsaon nako dli na gyud siya makig amiga pa nako ambot na usab man siya nga naka larga ug laing nasud. hahay buhay ingon ana gyud cguro no.
niways ganahan kaau ko s aimong post oi...as in kamo gyud ang mag BF...hehe cute kaau ka sa picture darl kaila gyud ko dayun asa ka dapita kay imong mata ilhan man gud..lami man gud kaau ka ug mata purya buyag lingin kaau.hehehe