Friday, May 18, 2007

Garage Sale

The Garage Sale accross the street


When i woke up this morning my son is already awake & i saw him standing in our living room on top of the couch.He was looking outside,
seems like he got fascinated by the view outside.When he saw me behind him,He screamed"Mom!This!"He pointed outside,So he got me curious now what was going on outside.Then when i sat beside him,i saw that the house accross the street is having garage sale.I said to myself"Wow!i love going to garage sale because the stuffs are cheap & some are not been used yet it's just that they don't need it no more.So i talked to my son,that we're gonna have breakfast first & we'll take a bath then we'll go accross the street to look to that garage sale,see if we can see things that we are going to like & buy it.And when we're finally ready,we crossed the street & kinda look for things that we might need & my son might want something.I got some pants for him & shirts & a pyrex bowl & other stuff that cost me only 5 dollars all in all,aren't these cheap?That's what i'm saying,mostly things from garage sale are very cheap.Now take a look at this what my son got.It is so annoying coz there's music in it.It's a Barney musical happy birthday candle,& i feel so regret for opening that box coz when he heard the music he did liked it right away & keep pointing at it & whining.I tried to tell him that his birthday is over with already but he still want it.I said to myself "oh well what's 25 cents"but the thing is so annoying.Anyway he liked it & he smiled at me & said"thanks"oh that's all that matters to me,a big smile from my baby.
See the smile?I love that!

He wants to go back to that house


Do you like to go to garage sale too?i do!i love going to garage sale especially if it's just around the blocks.

HAPPY WEEKENDS EVERYONE!& GODBLESS!

4 comments:

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

wow darlene you boy is so looking grown up now....soo cute heheheh..

Anonymous said...

what a sweet smile. he is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

hi darlene,

dia bya pod na diri, haskang daghana,
kiring akong anak baye, sus hilig ani mamaligya....nya mahalinan ra pod ug pila ka euro, lipay na kayo siya, kay duna na pod kono siya ikapalit ug bag-o.....

cute sa imong baby....lantaw gyd siya .....lol

sigi, thanks sa greetings ha? ug happy sunday na lang pod diha....

ay ako ka gi-add sa list nako sa bisdak ha? wa man diay ka sa akong list...gi-add na nako...tc

Anonymous said...

hahaha mahilig pud diay ka ug garage sale..ka cutot naman laman jud sa imong bogoy oio..nindit bitaw nang garage sale k barato ra jud mga tinda...unya magamit pa pud..naa uban brand new pa jud..

bitaw thanks sa pag bisita sa akong balay ha..really appreciate it..mwaaahhh