Friday, May 11, 2007

My Tourist Guide

This morning my baby & i went to SHOPKO store coz i wanna buy him a "SPIDERMAN 3" shirts.I grabbed his stroller & put him right into it & we're on our way!I am getting ready for his party tomorrow that's the main reason why we went to that store so i can take a look what kind of presents we're gonna get for our dear young man.After that,we stopped by to a friend's house just a block away from ours,we spent our time there for a while & ate lunch.My baby had so much fun coz there's 2 kids out there too.They played & talked to each other as if they were pretending that they're gonna go for a ride each bike of theirs in the main street.These are the photos i took while they were playing:


I guess it was three in the afternoon when i decided to go home so my boy can take a nap coz i already can tell that he's pretty much worn out.When we we're on our way,i was gonna put him in his stroller but he told me "mom walk",so ok, i let him walk so he'll go right to sleep soon as we get home.And he did walk pretty good from my friends house until in our house.Here's some pictures i took while we're heading home:


I'm pretty sure my boy had so much fun for this day,he had a big day today!Right after i put him in his own bed,he slept like a log,poor boy!
He was really tired.I was looking at my son while he was sleeping ,i just laughed & i told myself,"What a proud mother i am to this adorable young prince of mine".......
Happy Mother's Day To All Proud Mothers!

5 comments:

HartofDixie said...

I bet he's really having fun. Cool ride huh.
Happy Mother's Day Darlene!

Anonymous said...

sure he has a great time. cute ba oi.

Happy Mother's Day DArl. enjoy your day. hugz

Anonymous said...

Happy mother's day Darl.... lingaw ko lantaw sa imo guapapito diri

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

happy mother´s day, darlene....

cute bya imo anak sa iyang sport wagen uy....proud gyd kaayo siya uy....

diay, thnks sa imong comments sa akong blog ha?....

sus kuyawan ko sa imong dayeg bya....lol..

pareha aning imong blay, nindot ug lami ang color, mora gyd ug bonbon.....lol

bye and thanks ha?

happy mama day...........

Anonymous said...

dami pala kalaro ng little boy mo...that's fun!!!