Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Other Side Of Me

I was a bit busy last couple of days ago that's why i haven't updated my blog coz my aunt & uncle from california came here for a short visit.So i have to clean the house totally & prepare something nice for them.Yesterday we had a big lunch in our backyard which i forgot to take pictures.We had grilled tulingan,una sa ginamos with sili & lemon as sawsawan,baked biko with condensed milk on the top as dessert & humba para cholesterol lol!.Aren't these things that i mentioned are delicious? yummmy!I bet you are now imagining these foods huh,aren't you? Anyway,we had fun in our backyard & talked a lil' bit & later after some friends came to see her again,for they haven't seen my aunt for 2 long years since she moved to LA California.She used to live here in Utah with her husband.My uncle that she's with was my other aunt's husband but my aunt died last september due to breast cancer,sad huh?But i know she's now happy coz she finally ended her sufferings.Well,back to the main topic,it was 6 pm when they decided to leave coz they're gonna go to their friends house & will stay there for couple of days coz they're gonna explore the beauty of Utah.My aunt asked me if i can go,i said i can't coz aside of dragging along my baby,i cannot take care of my hubby no more when he goes to work,he won't have nothing to eat.She said,"oh leave him alone once in a while,he can take care of himself pretty much"then i just replied that "now that i am his wife i will do my responsibilities & obligations as his wife".And she finally ended the conversation, She said that "your husband is so lucky".After they left,i started to have headache until now,maybe the pressure that i had while they were here,not pressure because they oblige me to do something,pressure because i want them to feel at home & tried my best to make them feel comfortable.I'm a worried brain woman,i worry things a lot,that's why i got this stupid headache now.My husband always tells me to relax & don't be worried brain lol!Oh,well so i decided to amuse myself by taking my own pictures before i went to bed,my husband was smiling at me said,"that's what i'm talking about!I wanna see my MATAMIS's smiling face!Not crumpled looking face"lol!So here's some pictures that i took trying to make myself calm & relax.




I'm being silly huh?Hope you guys like it.Enjoy viewing!

1 comment:

'Mum-2-3-' said...

WOW kasarap man sa imong giprepare nga pagkaon dae oi, honestly, wa nako nahuman basa ni, kay nalibat na ko sa una, haskang taasa man to.

Pabayaron ta gyud ka sa akong eyeglasses kung magkinahanglan ko, hahaha.

Any way, Dae Darl, I'll add you next week nalang gyud siguro, gitamad abi ko kuti-kuti, unta nagaprepare ko sa b-day party sa akong anak for Sunday, slamat sa imong comments and Tags.