Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Goal That Must Accomplish

My youngest brother with my son


Lastnight i was talking to my mother on the phone,i told her about us here that we're doing great & happy as always.She was worried about me coz i have pain in my chest & back.But instead i diverted her attention by asking her if our youngest brother will go back to school coz he stopped last semister.His excuse is he cannot stand the lesson,it's too complicated for him & it's really hard to study those kind of stuff,but actually he can really do it,he just wanted a break for a while.I didn't chose that course for him though,it's him who chose it for himself.So,my mother handed the phone to my youngest brother & we talked if he wants to continue this school year,& he said he will coz he realized that boredom is driving him nuts!He is always in the house & nothing to do,unlike being in college always in school & it's fun as well coz he's gonna see his classmates & friends.I talked to him heart to heart,telling him how much he means to me that's why i want him to finish his course so he can find a better job in the future,& how lucky he is coz he doesn't have to undergo hardships when it comes to money coz i & my husband will take care of it.He promised that he's gonna finish it & he won't stopped again not even for a semister.I keep reminding him over & over again how frustrated i was to proceed college before but because our mother doesn't have a job to support my needs if i get to college.So i decided to find a job instead,& i did!i had my very first job at the age of 17 at the electronics company.But anyway,that's my big Goal in life,to see my 2 younger brothers finish their studies,i didn't asked them anything more or oblige them to anything to pay me for their studies,
that's all i want for them is to finish & i'll be happy enough.I told them too that soon as i get my citizenship i will petition our mother right away so the 3 younger bros.will follow right after her hopefully.I want them to experience what i have here in america,i want them to feel that they are very special to me & i love them with all my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Dar,wow i congratulate you pagkabuotan diay nimong sister liwat nako..hehehe joke..bitaw ay mao rajud na atoang gi pangandoy sa atoang mga igsoon makahuman lang malipay nata Dar.salamat sa pag lili sa akoang balay,wala pako nag update gitapol pa si lola..have a nice day DAr!