Monday, November 7, 2011

The Boys

Guest post written by Arnoldo Acevedo

My house is like a war zone, no joke. The kids are always around with friends of theirs and since they’re in their teens they just eat us out of house and home. I always walk in to find some type of ball flying at the TV or the wall and I even got some cable packages in hopes that the boys would just watch sports rather than play them in my house. But no such luck and I’ve got so much broken stuff here I think I could start a museum. My sons are really great kids when it comes to school and studying but they’ve just got more energy than I possibly know what to do with. They both play two varsity sports sports at school and we’ve got this huge yard for them to run around in but they just can’t sit still to save their lives. Oh well, I guess it’s better than them being couch potatoes that I have to shove out the door to go exercise.

No comments: