Monday, February 8, 2010

My Very First Blog

This is my very first website when i entered the blogging hobby. I never thought i would neglect this blog this long since this is my most favorite website i have. Of all my sites, i update this blog first before the others. But what happened to me now? I have neglected this blog for a long time!!! I cannot believe it!!!

But anyway, here i am now trying to recover this website that i think most of my fellow bloggers thought this site isn't existed anymore, i hope not! This is still existed though it is just that the author of this website has a lot of things to do. I am a busy mother of two boys now that quite a handful boys to me. My oldest one is at school now three times a week Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Before hubby had his work schedule changed, he used to take our son to school and i am the one that picks him up after school. But now that my husband works morning shift, i am the one that takes my son and picks him up after school.

Not to mention i have a six month old little one that i always drag along wherever i go. It's kind of hard for me to do but can i complain? I guess not! This is my obligation and responsibility so i must do what i must do! I am just hoping that i can update this website daily like as i would love to do, but i only got two hands to do everything and i am not wishing for more hands, i guess i can do things one at a time and in a certain time, all i have to do is time management. Yeah, that is what i need, but i guess we only have 24 hours a day, and i should be in bed not too early and too late either. I need to squeeze in all the things that i need to do everyday. So please bear with me if i haven't updated this website for ages now, i am terribly so sorry... I promise i will do the best that i can to keep this blog alive and fresh, lol!

No comments: