Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What A Sweet Hubby

Like i mentioned to my previous post, our flight was kinda messed up. So we stayed in the hotel in Hongkong which is free accommodation for us from Cathay Pacific Airlines. I would say that i have been to Hongkong because i went out from their Airport and stayed in hotel with my son for several hours. I love it there because their hotel is so nice and they also have very delicious dinner which is very unusual food for me but i actually liked it.

So we got to LA late too, since our flight was messed from Cebu. I got to LA airport at around 9 o'clock in the evening and stayed at delta ticketing office to wait for our flight on the next day at around 6 o'clock in the morning. As you can read, i waited for several hours there, that was exhausting enough not to mention i had my son with me and our luggage too. I cannot go anywhere for i cannot drag my son along wherever i want to go and also our heavy luggage. So i just sat there and waited for our flight.

When i got there in Salt Lake City Airport, hubby saw me right away and he took our luggage from the conveyor. He said he got our luggage but i didn't respond to him because i was really exhausted and wanted to lay down my tired body. Even when hubby was driving to home, i didn't say anything. Just sat at the passenger's seat and i wonder my eyes around if there is any changes since i left. Soon as we got here inside the house i went straight to our bed and found something in there on top of it. There's roses and chocolates! Oh i turn around and saw hubby behind me, waiting for me to say something. I hugged him so tight and thanked him for being so good to me and being so thoughtful. He said he was sorry for me for being stranded in LA for several hours. It's not his fault but he is asking apology for what had happened to my flight. I kissed him and told him how much i love him.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

wow how sweet naman sa hubby mo Darl.

I Am Me said...

very sweet hubby you got mamu darl...

Merydith said...

Despite what will happen in life basta in the end atong ulian is a loving family, bisan unsa pa ang mga trials moabot kaya ra kaayo. So sweet and thoughtful of him.

PINAY MOMMY said...

hala ka day oy. ka swerte nimo.

basta mga sweet bitaw na post, makahilak ko kay wala ako ana.

swerte jud ka.

""rarejonRez"" said...

ah ka-sweet and thoughtful ni mr. big heart darl oi. my tears started to come out. trust me, i got teary-eyed. hehe... ing-ani ko ka-oa ba. bitaw, things like this can really touch me. ambot, madam[damin] man gud kaau ko. hehehe! i am the same as urs, basta ma-disappoint or ma frustrate, di jud ko motingog darl. ambot ba oi. murag gi-zip akong mouth. but the comforting thing is the husband ra jud. balo jud sila unsaon paggitik nato ba? lol

Ai Dihayco said...

kahilak ko ani nga post darl. your so blessed with a wonderful husband. i can relate. So sorry to hear about your daughter. I am preggy now for my second baby and i am with u. take care and smile permi kay guapa judtang mga bisaya timan i na darl. heheh!

Michelle2 said...

Ohhh, what a sweet hubby you have darl. my hubby is like that too if i don't like the food, he'll say sorry also even if it's not his fault. :)