Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hair Rebonded

Got my hair fixed before i left Philippines, hubby thought that it is the best time to get my hair pampered since there is not much salon here that does what i like to be done in my hair. It was a very long process since my hair is long, it took like 5 hours for the hairstylist to get my hair looking so shiny and smooth. I am loving the new looks of my hair now, it is straight all the way to my behind and looking so smooth and silky. Every time i brush my hair i noticed that it is more bouncy now unlike before. So for you to see my hair i inserted some pictures below.

10 comments:

Momgen said...

wow wow wow what a very nice looking hair. Shinny pa oy. How are you mommy got you an award here....

Its Here

Merydith said...

Gorgeous... I envy those who have long and silky hair. Akong mga sisters kay gifted ug ingon ana nga buhok ako kay dili. Nice kaayo Darl.

""rarejonRez"" said...

wow oi!
nice kaau ang result. ako pud when i was there, 2 times jud ko nagpa-parlor kay once i am here, imposible jud nga mosulod ko ug salon diri. so tingub tingub jud basta naa sa pinas ba. nice kaau imong air darl. :)

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

WOW! What a long glossy and sleek hair you've got Darl's. Ako need nako uli pinas aron pa rebond usab hahahaha. Akong buhok nanglingkang na sa ka gahi gud.

Mahal saloon diri sa amoa pud wa jud sad rebond na uso bah.

Basta love your hait........grabe ka ta-as akoa kibol pa sa pugo.

tx sweetie said...

wow grabi ka long mamu ha? nindota hair oi.. sino yan? ganda ng hair! rebonded? naka pag asawa ng mayaman? hindi ahh shinampoo ko lang yan!!!

ay duh.. sagdahi ra gud ko mamu nag bagotbot kog ako kay namamalikmata lang kos ka shiny ug ka taas sa imong buhok! hehehe

HartofDixie said...

You have a nice hair Darlz. Keep that look. Ako murag di ko maka manage to have that long. I just thought of chiming in.
Have a great weekend!

twinks said...

Hala ka Darl your hair is very long..and very shiny! I think we have the same hair lenght but I'm planning of getting it cut. :]
happy sunday!

Raquel said...

WOW, ang ganda, what a long hair, so shiny pod. Hairstylist in the Philippines do a better job compare in the US, he-he. you think so?

Emzkie said...

taasa sa imong buhok Darl oi. naa na diay mo diri sa tate? musta naman si bebe

Michelle2 said...

I like your straight and shiny hair darl. I wish I can go back to Cebu and pamper my hair too. :)