Friday, September 7, 2007

Shameless Grandma

I was speechless when i saw these photos in my email.Somebody sent this to me so i couldn't help myself to show it to you guys so i will know what can you say about it.My gosh,i would be embarrassed if my grandma is like this,i think she's in her late 80's.I would never dare to go out with her if she acts & feels like she's as sexy as the youngsters.You know i respect old people,coz i believe that they deserved to be loved & to be taken cared of.I grew up with very conservative LOLA as we say in filipino language,and a very religious as well.And i don't think you guys would wanna see your grandma like this in the beach!















Now,tell me what can you say about these GRANDMA photos?Quite interesting grandma huh?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw this one too sa bisdak bato by Che..sos mabuang kog huna huna aning oldy...Hehhehe.musta nama diha Miss Darlene?

tx sweetie said...

whoaaa ahak oi d pud ko tuo ug true ni kay na magsumpaki mis grandma lol...

basin computer edited ni nga pic? pero funny siya ha

kookie said...

heheheh pabadlong si lola ...dahy darlene thx for sharing have a good weekend muah

Unknown said...

Waaaa...though I have seen this already from Bisdak coz Chikai posted it there...still its funny...really crack me out, lol.

HartofDixie said...

Hala ka uy perti namang kunuta hehehe ga pose2x pa. Kataw anan nga lola. Feel gyud cya kaayo ay hehehe.....

Anonymous said...

ay nakow, nakita ko to last year sa net, and I tell ya natawa kami lahat! well, hands down ako sakanya kasi she has lotsa guts to go outside like that, pero gramma naman sana naman takpan diba? lolz, so funny, siguro she was a model nung kabataan nya ano? she looks like one, mejo may katandaan na kasi kaya ganun but I am pretty sure she's one hip momma back in those days lol. grabehhhh

Neis Family said...

WOW I dont even know what to say t thoes pictures. I just wish we could all have her confidence

Anonymous said...

ulaw man kaayo tan-awon.. kung diri na siya sa sugbo, ambot na lang... hehehe