Saturday, September 22, 2007

New Project

Finally i got done with my new project,a blanket for me.Since that the winter is coming up,i've been busy making blankets,i haven't got done with denim one which is gonna be the biggest blanket i'm gonna make,it'll be queen size blanket.I am always happy everytime i see my project gets done.I won't do a lot of talking,i will just show you what i made.






This is the blanket i just made

And my son wants to be taken picture standing by with my quilted blanket

And he wants me to join him,so i did!

Silly boy he pulled down the blanket from the wall





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! tnx 4 droppin by my bloggy..

anyways, nice blanket... cute colors :D

Anonymous said...

Nice

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Darlene. That's a lovely quilt. It must be rewarding to see the finish product after spending time and effort making it.

Bless said...

Hi Darl! kabalo diay ka mag quilt? I wish i will know how too. Dali ra ba?

Anonymous said...

great! fascinating! lisod baya kaayo na diba? stuff like that are so difficult to accomplish. thats an achievement!

Merydith said...

Darl, talented kaayo ka ay. Nice kaayo ang resulta sa blanket.

HartofDixie said...

No talent ko ana darlz hehehe..
Nindot kaayo!

jennyr said...

kakugihan ba nimo darlene! himui akong anak beh,hapit na iyang bday...nyahahaha!joke lang!