Friday, July 27, 2007

A Face Behind The Blog

Nobody is perfect in this world,so am i. Behind that sweet smile was a hidden awful past.I'm just a girl who had horrible past that made me strong facing every struggles & problems i had encountered & i'd rather not share that bad part of my life with you guys.I have a big family,i'm the youngest among the girls,got three more younger brothers.My Real name is Darlene Salutis Stout,26 years old presently living in Utah USA with my small happy family.I was born under the chinese calendar year of Rooster a zodiac sign of Pisces,March 04,1981.I was born & raised in Philippines so i must say that i am a true blooded Filipina myself.I grew up so tough,no one would ever dare to touch me or they will get something from me.During my school days my classmates were scared to talk to me because i'm not a friendly type.I only have one bestfriend that still lasts until now but sadly got no more communications with her,but still i'm always thinking of her.Bitterness & hatred lived in my heart for a long time,coz i let it to.I hate people who are trying to take advantage the goodness of others & i hate hypocrites.I don't care if i don't have lots of friends coz i can live without them,i can survive without them,i don't care what they think of me coz i know better myself than they do.Their gossips about me doesn't affect to me at all coz i always put in my mind that they do the gossiping coz they're envious & jealous.But what wonders me is why they have to get envy & jealous of me?They don't have to.

Teenage time is not that exciting for me unlike the usual girls,guys are scared of me too,i was known as a tigress that's why they hesitated to talk to me & get to know more about me,well that's good!I don't wanna know about them either,i'm not interested.After graduated from highschool i wasn't able to continue my studies to college due to financial problem.My father died before i graduated in highschool, my mother doesn't have stable job to support me if ever i go to college.So at the very young age i looked for a good job and luckily found one.I worked there for almost 5 years & decided to resign after.I moved to Manila & got a new job there as cashier in Famous restaurant "Lydia's Lechon".

Year 2004 when my Aunt came home for a vacation & got a letter for me from her good friend.We met around August & he proposed marriage,and i accepted his proposal with all my heart.He is the man for me,not perfect but he's perfect in my eyes because of his imperfections.I did realized that God is so good to me,although i have encountered a lot of trials in my life but here i am now having such a wonderful life with my small yet happy & harmonic family.I never dreamed to be here in the country of milk & honey but God brought me here to build my own family.I couldn't ask for anything more,i have everything now that makes me happy.Yet i cannot forget my horrible past but i'm trying to learn to leave it behind & live happy.The bitterness & hatred that lived in my heart for a long time was replaced by Love & Joy.

A lot of people was amazed of my changes,they said i changed a lot,for better not for worse lol!That's a good sign!I am having more friends now compared to my younger years.I became friendly & more outgoing now.But don't dare to mess up with me,you don't wanna see the worst of me.I am really a good friend but can be very dangerous enemy.I won't bite friends if they won't bite me first,i treasure good friends in my heart & keep them forever.That's how i treat of what we call "true friends".



And here’s the instruction to this meme :

1st step - Post a short blog article that includes a photograph (or a series of photos) showing the face behind your blog. If you already showed a photo somewhere on your site (such as in your about page), then make your post more interesting and choose a photo that’s not currently online.

2nd step - Include links to other people that have displayed a photo, or include their photos in your post, adding a reference.

3rd step - Tag as many others as you like in your post to spread the meme.

4th step -If you link back to me here and send an email I’ll be sure to include links back to you. Each person tagged should create their own post and repeat the process.

Gayla at Mom GadgetChar at Essential KeystrokesPaul at Reflections Rob at 2DolphinsZep at The In-Sect Ingo at StixsterStevie at Lost In Cyberspace The Paper Bull at (oddly enough) The Paper BullLisa Sabin-Wilson at Just A Girl In The WorldDawud Miracle at dmiracle.com Wendy Piersall at eMoms at HomeDennis Bjorn Petersen at Petersen Inc. Randa Clay at Randa Clay DesignDrew McLellan at The Marketing MinuteBecky McCray at Small Biz Survival Phil Gerbyshak at Make it Great!Steve Woodruff at StickyFigure Dave Olson at Live the GREAT life that you desireGreg at Become a Remote Control SEOAriane Benefit at Neat Living Blog Genesis at the At Home Mom BlogArmen at iFFECT.NET Mihaela Lica at Online Public RelationsTara at Graphic Design BlogDoris Chua at Home Office Women Edward Mills at Evolving TimesTony D. Clark at Success from the Nest Jonathan-C Phillips at SmartWealthyRichKaren at A Deaf Mom Shares Her WorldLisa Gates at intrinsic life design Rammel Firdaus at rammelfirdaus.comCarol at Pentimento Adam Kayce at Monk at WorkThomas at Technical BloggerTammy Lenski at I Can?t Say That! Chris Brown at Branding & Marketing Rory Sullivan at HamelifeDerek Wong at Going The Wong WayEmbuck at embuck.comMs. Q at QMusings Shelly Tucker at This Eclectic Life Steve at Ramblings from the MarginalizedTroy Worman at on!blogLilith at Lilith’s Owl NestRevov at REVO-OVER Karin at Stop/Start Jamy at Seay’s Kopitam this is a miracle .::HiP & CooL…i’ll always be.:: IlOvEbIsCoTtI



Got this tag from Irel, Ivy , Rainel Jeanne & Dauphine.
Thank you so much guys!Now i'm tagging, KittyKat,Claire,
Juzahlyn & Wendy.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darlene ikaw ngita ug bahaw sa akong payag na wa gani ka naghatag sa imong dako kaayo na burger hahaha. Anyways, salamat sa pagbisita.

Ka mga gwapa ba ninyo uy ako ra may lapad kaayo. Naunsa man na if ako mo gain ko ug weight na mag-una man ang nawong.

Pariha diay ta ug hates kanang mga hypocrito. I too had a not so nice childhood pero I think of it as a blessing in disguise. It made us stronger and now appreciate life better. Ohh.. char char na na ha. Take Care there gwapa.

Dauphine said...

Hi Darl thanks for making you assignment. And Im happy of getting to know you more. Im kinda intriguing about your past life though lol! Pareho pod ta og mga hates. Oh yeah popular gyud baya na ang Lydia's Lechon. Lami kaayo ila lechon diha ba? And of course nice to hear you are into more friendly rather than spending your time alone with yourself but if people are not that good too I would rather spend my time magmokmok kaysa magjoin sa mga hypocrita din dauton lang ta ba nuh! Well that's life. We can find best friend na pareho pod nato og interests, likes and dislikes. I can feel your heartaches from your past life. But now look at you, you are one happy woman!

Anonymous said...

sis Darl, thanks for tagging me, I'll definitely do this on my next post. maganda talaga mga tags ano kasi you get to know the person better. I just love reading people's biographies. blessed day to you and your family!

xoxo

babyjet said...

Hello Darl!

Salamat sa pagbisita sa akong blag..hehehe. salamat pud sa greetings about sa ppp blog of the day!

Nah makarelate gyud ko anang hypocrites and gossipers!Lol! Murag part naman na sa atong life darl oi..better just ignore them.

You have a great weekend okay? Thank again! Mwah!

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Darlene. Thanks for sharing more about yourself. Sorry to hear that some aspects of your past brings you sad memories. I'm glad that you are now doing well in life with a lovely family beside you.

Anonymous said...

Ty sa paganswer sa taggy day!! hehe mao jud na aman jud tay part nga dili iaksulti s aubang tawo diba?? haha parehas man at oi naay bestfriend pero wa nay communications w/ them saun nalang!! anwyay, glad to know u more mwah!

Anonymous said...

nag enjoy ko ug basa aning imong story dae Darlene :)
Hala famous resto bitaw na ang lydia's lechon i heard lang in TV kay daghan man na advertisement diba :)

Ang tanan plano jud sa ginoo nga ania ta karon sa abroad.

God Bless you all dae darlene!

Carlota said...

good to know you more Darl. sweet darlene indeed! take care muuahh.

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

darlene,
thanks for sharing sa imong imo....you are a good friend...true and honest.....

pareha ta, lagot pod ko:I hate people who are trying to take advantage the goodness of others & i hate hypocrites........
,i don't care what they think of me coz i know better myself than they do.....
.I am really a good friend....I won't bite friends if they won't bite me first,i treasure good friends in my heart & keep them forever.That's how i treat of what we call "true friends".

true friends ky dili man pangitaon ang atong sayop....sigi man mosabot ug mosolti in front unsa ato sayop, dli kay molipot.....

thanks for sharing sa imo self....

take care there.....

Juzahlyn said...

will do this in a bit sis magiisip muna ako ng isusulat hehehe thanks for the tag...anyways nice to know more about you sis

Anonymous said...

hello, salamat sa pag-bisita sa ako site. nalipay ko kay naa koy mga amiga na bisdak.

ask lng ko, asa ka naka-kuha ug pixels na naay mga name nimo? naibog man ko oi, dili man ko kabalo ug pixels gud...

ingat ka and God bless!

jennyr said...

ai di mo na ako sinasali sa tag ah...tampo me!hehehehe! i remember u shared ur past sa friendster blog. our past experiences made us who we are now, i try not to remember all the awful experience and just always reminds myself how lucky i am! isali mo naman ako sa tag darlz...lol!

mjsterling said...

hala daghan diay kaayo me ni tag nimo ani sa? hehehe

Unknown said...

It's such a heartwarming story and I admire you for being so honest in accepting your past but never letting them you down and affect your goals n the future. God is good all the time and He knows what's best. He will test you with those trials and burdens but He will lift you up if you remain in Him....Darlene, naa koy tag sa imo sa akong blog. Go and grab it.