Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Random Things About Me

The Rules: "Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves.At the end of the post,that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do."

Pretty Ivy has tagged me with the "8 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME" meme.
So heres my answer Pretty Ivy.


1.)When i was in gradeschool i only have few close friends coz they said they're scared to make friends with me coz i'm a tigress lol!

2.)When i was a little girl,some of my classmates got envy of me coz my mother likes to buy me a dozens of different beautiful dresses,hair ties,shoes,& cute purses.

3.) I grew up having tough life,which made me stronger now,i thank GOD for not leaving me all the time.

4.)I used to help my mother to sell banana cues,binignit,maruya & etc.That was the time that we're really down,no one helped us.

5.)I got my very first job at the age of 17 in the electronics company.Young but active,small but terrible.

6.)I'm a generous,caring,thoughtful,& loving daughter,sister,friend,wife & a mother.

7.)I love my family more than i love myself.

8.)I am always looking forward for each & everyday that GOD will give me for it's another day of my life to spend with my family & friends.

And now i am passing this tag to PEPE,MOMMY AI,KATHYCOT,MICA,JUZAHLYN JOYCE,YETTE,RACEL, & ABBY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dae Darlene kanang number 4 ba, na miz nako na nga pagkaon sa atua kalamii uy! hehehhe